**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
eagles offense has only put up like 10 points on the niners..we wiped the floor with them dudes.
.. cowboys coming eagles fans. yall in trouble.. yall want nothing to do with my boys right now.

eagles offense has only put up like 10 points on the niners..we wiped the floor with them dudes.
.. cowboys coming eagles fans. yall in trouble.. yall want nothing to do with my boys right now.
im not a cowboys fan bro lol

EDIT:
you sound hurt because the eagles are dominating your division

11, actually.. field goal, td with a missed extra point and a 2 point conversion

Does the W not count?

And that going help y'all with Washington, who we beat twice this season

yawn3.png

9:26 left in the the 3rd and dude out chere talking about the eagles being weak with a 17-0 lead

Cowboys fans, boy I tell ya

The eagles have more than a few games they should be worrying about too. Just saying...

You might want to talk to your boy... I'm focused on the game we're currently playing

Just smart enough to be able to count and know we're 3-0 in the division

Also got Ws vs teams with records at or above .500

im not a cowboys fan bro lol

EDIT:
you sound hurt because the eagles are dominating your division
i am a little highkey.

got confidence in my squad and the eagles dont scare me... i want them.
just like to talk a little to get the rivalry going. like the chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom