**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we still love you, breh.

the fact of the matter is that most of the games were meh :lol:

******** and eagles was close and down to the end. same with chicago and you guys

Thanks man :nthat::lol:

And yea sucks most games where meh just looked up the score and the Jags beat the Texans?!?! Wasn't expecting that one

Anyone with common sense knows Russell Wilson doesn't suck. He's in that 8-12 range BUT I do not **** with that fruitcake at all. **** him. I'll continue to **** on him because that's what I do.

I don't think any of the games today were good. Browns and Pitt was okay. Oakland and Tenn was cool. Nothing else really sticks out. Pats and Chiefs were the best game of the week so far.

Games were bad but matchups were pretty bad. Enjoyed seeing the Jags torch the Texans for some reason though.

Don't think anyone expected that, I was shocked. Texans been solid overall and Jags been trash. That defense is fun to watch.

Our line will prove all of you wrong tonight.

Don't think anyone expected that, I was shocked. Texans been solid overall and Jags been trash. That defense is fun to watch.

Our line will prove all of you wrong tonight.

Turns out Gus Bradley was a bad head coach.

Really like their young defensive pieces, but to be fair O'Brien has done a terrible job managing the QBs so we'll see how they hold up against a real offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom