**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
looked like he seasoned them with charcoal ashes

200w.gif

What thread was this?

If dude isn't going to play why don't they trade him?

He's a distraction at best and a cancer at worst.

cause football.. these the same dudes that get worked up responding to the very reasonable question on if they are going sign kaep if their team suffers an injury at QB

Last edited:
If dude isn't going to play why don't they trade him?

He's a distraction at best and a cancer at worst.

Not saying I agree, but in football the players have no power. The front office & head coach hold all the cards. Trading Martavis Bryant sets a precedent for every player in the future that wants a trade.

Look at Terrelle Pryor. He got demoted from 1st string to 4th string overnight & did nothing but support Gruden’s decision. I’m sure he’s unhappy but if he speaks up he’ll be completely out of the picture.

Not saying I agree, but in football the players have no power. The front office & head coach hold all the cards. Trading Martavis Bryant sets a precedent for every player in the future that wants a trade.

Look at Terrelle Pryor. He got demoted from 1st string to 4th string overnight & did nothing but support Gruden’s decision. I’m sure he’s unhappy but if he speaks up he’ll be completely out of the picture.

My friend missed out on Doctson.

"But the details of how the Eagles are going to let fans down are not important. This isn’t about X’s and O’s. It’s Karma. The city is cursed. Maybe it’s because of Chuck Bednarik taking out Frank Gifford the season of their last championship."

aint the 76ers, flyers and phillies all won titles in the time frame he's talking about?

Sports guys will always say the opposite of what mainstream fans feel. That's how they get you to watch/read. If fans thought the Eagles sucked they'd say they can make a run and make the playoffs. But bc for once in a hundred years there's a large amount of sports fans who like this Eagles team making the playoffs, this idiot decides to say "don't get your hopes up in Wentz. He's gonna choke/get hurt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom