**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaan, I couldn't have been more wrong about Terrelle Pryor. Those IG vids had me fooled. Thought all he needed was a legit opportunity, but he's still a project in every sense of the word. Glad he got benched last night and Dox got his reps. Next man up, and hopefully Dox takes this opportunity and makes the most of it. Talent is clearly there, just gotta stay healthy.

Maaaan, I couldn't have been more wrong about Terrelle Pryor. Those IG vids had me fooled. Thought all he needed was a legit opportunity, but he's still a project in every sense of the word. Glad he got benched last night and Dox got his reps. Next man up, and hopefully Dox takes this opportunity and makes the most of it. Talent is clearly there, just gotta stay healthy.

****in Terrell Pryor :smh: my friend thought he was slick with that one

****in Terrell Pryor :smh: my friend thought he was slick with that one

Dude literally can't catch in a game situation. Slow out of breaks. Runs awful routes. It goes on and on. Just blessed with freakish athleticism. Glad this is only a one year deal.

Right there with ya. I thought he'd ball out with Cousins.

damn wentz kinda thicc

ramsey-sassy.jpg

I really wanted the Eagles to sign Pryor, I am happy as hell they had smart football people copping Alshon on the 1 year deal

They pretty much produce bout the same

Not srs but i mean Alshon aint doing much

there's a reason Agholor is looking legit this year, Alshon needs to be covered on the outside

nobody is a afraid of Pryor or he would be on the field making defenders pay attention to him like D Jax was for Washington

there's a reason Agholor is looking legit this year, Alshon needs to be covered on the outside

nobody is a afraid of Pryor or he would be on the field making defenders pay attention to him like D Jax was for Washington

Doubt the FA pitch went like this... "Hey Alshon, sign a one-year deal to be a decoy."

Alshon is good, but he's not demanding that type of respect in coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom