**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wut

Or because we were coming off a 9-7 year with an ascending young QB, added a perfect compliment to Mike Evans, added the best TE prospect in a long time and some other pieces on defense.

We currently have the #1 passing offense in the NFL, our defense is just giving up everything right now and we lost three single digit games in a row.

bruh you were gassing your defense up all offseason, acting like it was going to be one of the best in the league. Dudes in here been said y'alls defense was middle of the road/average.. me included.

OJ howard sucks, he only catches TD's when he's open.

And here you go again, with the fake stats, TB doesn't have the #1 passing offense. NE does.

Maybe if you stopped reading Tampa Bay's bleacher report you'd know how bad your team really is.

Looks like Dipset lost on the field but won the battle in the skreets

not in these NT streets.. and that's all that really matters.. aint that right @buddhachris

4.jpg

bruh you were gassing your defense up all offseason, acting like it was going to be one of the best in the league. Dudes in here been said y'alls defense was middle of the road/average.. me included.

OJ howard sucks, he only catches TD's when he's open.

And here you go again, with the fake stats, TB doesn't have the #1 passing offense. NE does.

Maybe if you stopped reading Tampa Bay's bleacher report you'd know how bad your team really is.

VH3 regressed HARD so far, nobody saw that coming with how great he was in training camp and preseason. It makes no sense that he just started sucking balls as soon as the regular season started. Noah Spence and Jaq Smith both got hurt again and we've had zero pass rush. Plus Kwon, our most important defensive player that we've only won one game in the last two years without, finally just came back after missing every game since the first week.

You're right about the passing ranking though, they're actually #3. Which should still be good enough for us to at least be 4-2 right now and tied for the division lead if our defense hadn't been so awful.

I'll be 100 percent confident in a chiefs team if they don't ever have to play the Steelers in the regular season

This is the first yr I'm confident in a potential playoff matchup if healthy, but even then I have seen no potential remedy for stopping Bell :smh: or even slowing him down a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom