**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. it's jsut crazy to me that it'd be an issue for SO long. especially with a team that has the pieces in place. O-line is just so crucial tho. to not even be a middle of the road line blows my mind
I used to think to Tom Cable was getting the short end of the stick thru the draft process and priorities but he's out of his realm coaching this position

Pete is too loyal and here we are years later, same issues

I used to think to Tom Cable was getting the short end of the stick thru the draft process and priorities but he's out of his realm coaching this position

Pete is too loyal and here we are years later, same issues

Yeah I think the whole thing about Tom being good with what he has was proved wrong a while ago. He hasn't been able to develop anyone since Okung, who was a top 10 pick.

Yeah I think the whole thing about Tom being good with what he has was proved wrong a while ago. He hasn't been able to develop anyone since Okung, who was a top 10 pick.

Yeah you're too best guys were top round picks (Okung and Unger)...reached on a number of guys (Carp)

I'll give him Britt I guess..

And where the **** was this earlier!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom