**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Leak channeling his inner Catholic priest, Bobby Brown making coke fried chicken, this page of the thread is absurd :lol:

Really? People always made it seem like Bobby ruined Whitney's life

Yea it was actually Whitney.

My mom went to college with some chicks from Newark that knew Whitney and said she was just trying to maintain her church girl image. But she was actually out here doing all the drugs.

giphy.gif

They get a pass cause they always do the whole white uniform at home and away so it makes sense for them to do all white as they colorrush cause the white uni is their thing. Everyone else doing all white is just a cop out.

nah, Cowboys have silver pants

They also wear their blue jerseys from time to time. I remember the Skins used to wear white at home and force the Cowboys to wear blue. The Dolphins would also wear white at home and force the Cowboys to wear their blue jerseys

They do have a navy blue jersey though and they could easily bring back one these joints:
thumb.aspx

th

th

I'd be cool with that. I just wouldn't expect the Cowboys to play with the color since the white uni top is their thing, everyone else I hope would have fun with the colors
yea i know for their regular unis but for colorrush when its all the same color they wear white pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom