**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not getting fined. They’re gonna argue that you can’t see him regain control of the ball, which is BS but that’s it. Refs need to start getting fined though. There were a couple disgusting calls that were ****in awful.

Refs organization too strong

All I know is PHILLY WE COMING FOR THAT ***

giphy.gif

Now it makes sense. My lady was like why the **** he keep doing that wack *** dance.

I thought for sure Reid would challenge that KC TD on fourth down. That was a TD

There's no way that both Tyreek Hill and Luke Kuechly just magically didn't get concussions after what we saw "oh no worries they're fine"

NFL covering **** up again like every day :smh:

Bro it's football...this has happened at all levels since the beginning of the sport

I would've never thought that Vernon Hargreaves would turn out so trash

Yup.. I mean I wouldn't have minded if we traded back in the first and then taken dude in the draft

But even when we were originally at 13, that felt too rich for my blood.. dude was getting toasted deep in college

VH3 is not trash, FOH

Trae Waynes is trash. He was high on our board that year. Ended up taking Ereck Flowers soooooo lode lose for us.

There's no way that both Tyreek Hill and Luke Kuechly just magically didn't get concussions after what we saw "oh no worries they're fine"

NFL covering **** up again like every day :smh:

Yea I was calling BS right away when they said Keuchly said he's fine shortly after getting rocked on Thursday...teams gotta save dudes from themselves but I doubt they do

VH3 is not trash, FOH

Trae Waynes is trash. He was high on our board that year. Ended up taking Ereck Flowers soooooo lode lose for us.

Trae and Hargreaves weren't in same class.. but is Waynes trash?

I know rhoades is easily their best corner, but didn't know Waynes was trash

But flowers and apple back to back top 10 :sick:

Honestly VH3 is playing like complete trash this year. And this is after he finished last year great, had a great training camp and awesome preseason. The thing I hate about him the most other than allowing every single WR this year to catch every catchable ball right in front of him is that when it'll just be a terrible throw like 5 feet over a WRs head he'll celebrate acting like he shut the dude down. I ******* hate the **** out of him and his bum *** baggy long sleeves right now.

Waynes is dumb trash, I think VH3 is good. They were a year apart.

I like Eli Apple, he’s been struggling though. One game he’ll look like an All Pro then the next game he’ll look like he’s signed off the practice squad. I think he’s got the tools just gotta figure some **** out.

It wasn't imo,seen that kind of hit and injury a bunch of times. Happened to Jimmy G last year against Miami. Barr was just finishing his hit

That was fast...

Really hoping Baby AP doesnt miss much time

I don’t go to the movies anymore and comic movies are played out but damn near all black cast. I’ll go and support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom