**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutler_Packers.jpg
in all seriousness, they might as well just roll with Hundley. see what you've got. groomed him for years now. was supposed to be the "future" anyways along with Callahan who they liked in preseason/training camp.

rodgers masked a lot of deficiencies with the team so it's hard to see any QB just come in and lead them to deep postseason success, which is what green bay aims for anyways. unless rodgers has a chance of coming back, i honestly don't mind them staying put.

you can argue that the league isn't as strong this year so it's up for grabs, but i don't see anyone they can get that can win a superbowl with that roster.

That reminds me last week, this local dude on the station I listen to otw to work was talking about the OkState wrestling coach John Smith, and likened him to the Pocahontas John Smith, talking about how he "poked Pocahontas". Never heard so many apologies that rapidly :rofl:

I thought what Al Michaels said was funny

Don’t get the outrage

to say dude had a bad week cause he was found to be a piece of **** is in very poor taste, what about the women who was actually assaulted?

that's some old school scumbag making fun of the other scumbag who got caught ****.

to say dude had a bad week cause he was found to be a piece of **** is in very poor taste, what about the women who was actually assaulted?

that's some old school scumbag making fun of the other scumbag who got caught ****.

Yeah, it was an insensitive remark to make.

Is Al a scumbag? What he do?

I laughed because it’s mad disrespectful and offensive, that’s right up my alley. I see why he apologized though, you’re comparing an 0-5 team to a guy that’s been raping women for years. I was stunned he said it but I laughed.

reaching a lil. That was funny mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom