**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I should drink tonight but I ducked around and got drunk last night after the Yankees lost and then my girl want to have some emotional *** talk about I need to ****in be a better man to her and to the world and I need to be softer and sweeter and ****. A ****in nightmare.
Ok sweetheart

When did ASJ ever lose the ball? :rofl: These refs are TRASH
Clearly had possession of the ball.

How's that not a TD?
He “technically” did but he already regained it before he fell into the pylon

Idk what the NFL replay is watching

It was the correct call and I'm a Raiders fan so you know how I fell about the patriots.

1. Replay clearly shows the ball left his hands briefly which by rule is a fumble.

2. Although he did regain control while in the air he never re-established possession because his way in the air. He must possess two ball with two feet in bounds, a knee, etc.

3. A fumble cannot cross the plain and be counted as a touchdown. Since he never established possession by having his feet or a knee down the TD doesn't count.

4. If lands anywhere other than out of bounds the Jets would have retained possession where the fumble occurred but he hit the pylon and landed out of bounds. The pylon is part of endzone but you can't cross the endzone without possession.

5. By rule the ball is still a live fumble until he gets either 2 feet or a knee down. When he landed out of bounds, the ball basically went out of bonds in the end zone without being posssesed by either team which is a touchback and patriots ball.

It was the correct call and I'm a Raiders fan so you know how I fell about the patriots.

1. Replay clearly shows the ball left his hands briefly which by rule is a fumble.

2. Although he did regain control while in the air he never re-established possession because his way in the air. He must possess two ball with two feet in bounds, a knee, etc.

3. A fumble cannot cross the plain and be counted as a touchdown. Since he never established possession by having his feet or a knee down the TD doesn't count.

4. If lands anywhere other than out of bounds the Jets would have retained possession where the fumble occurred but he hit the pylon and landed out of bounds. The pylon is part of endzone but you can't cross the endzone without possession.

5. By rule the ball is still a live fumble until he gets either 2 feet or a knee down. When he landed out of bounds, the ball basically went out of bonds in the end zone without being posssesed by either team which is a touchback and patriots ball.
Come up for air why don’t ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom