**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensive line better pick their collective ***** out of their heads and BLOCK someone. Alex hasn't had a pocket to throw from our Hunt a whole to run through all game.

But, thus is the NFL. One week you look like SB contenders, the next you look like the Browns.

Offensive line better pick their collective ***** out of their heads and BLOCK someone. Alex hasn't had a pocket to throw from our Hunt a whole to run through all game.

But, thus is the NFL. One week you look like SB contenders, the next you look like the Browns.

They gotta pull the Steelers ****s out their ***es first. Along with the rest of the squad :lol: they really getting physically dominated

AP had no business signing with the Saints.

Should’ve gone to Seattle. Now, he in the NFC West, but on the wrong team. He could’ve been Seattle’s #1 back for atleast 2 years

DMNCrMxX0AAHeFG.jpg

Tbh this is the game I wished they would play dirty. Helmet to helmet and whatnot. They have no respect for us :lol:

Man I really drank the Bucs Hard Knocks Kool-aid.

Thought they would challenge the Falcons for the NFC South title.

I got bamboozled, but Jameis is still my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom