**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy **** kiko alonso intercepting that dude. literally caught him in the air and ran down the field with him LMAO!!

I’m gonna have to threaten this white guy again at Red Zone. Get this sorry *** Red Skins team off the channel.

not talking bout NT. i ain't even frequent NT NFL threads until this year really lol

**** was all over twitter last year and this year after the falcons washed the packers
thought you meant on here. ... yeah, social media is full of nonsense. thats why i dont f with it. they were doing the same ish the year before calling cam the best qb in the league... :lol:

Last edited:
not talking bout NT. i ain't even frequent NT NFL threads until this year really lol

**** was all over twitter last year and this year after the falcons washed the packers

99.9% of Sports fans are dumb and reactionary I wouldn’t put that much thought into it. It’s just a buncha people getting too hype in the moment and you gonna see a ton of nonsense like that on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom