**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

IMG_2910.JPG

Watching Spidey Homecoming now. Hope it's worth my 2 hour 30 min.

JETE will win tomorrow /NFLpost

Scandrick might be the only one to show some backbone.

I completely agree with what bo was saying on the subject.. Jerry took a situation that wasn't a problem for his team and decided to make it a problem

Dude gave that ultimatum with absolutely zero reason for it.. now dudes gotta hear from way too many ppl how they gotta go report to daddy

I could only imagine what dudes going say when the trash talk starts

I completely agree with what bo was saying on the subject.. Jerry took a situation that wasn't a problem for his team and decided to make it a problem

Dude gave that ultimatum with absolutely zero reason for it.. now dudes gotta hear from way too many ppl how they gotta go report to daddy

I could only imagine what dudes going say when the trash talk starts

That's whats funny, nobody from the Cowboys ever took a knee. One of their biggest players Dez basically said he was scared to take a knee but Jerry gotta come out and flex his power. He challenging those dudes manhood.

That's whats funny, nobody from the Cowboys ever took a knee. One of their biggest players Dez basically said he was scared to take a knee but Jerry gotta come out and flex his power. He challenging those dudes manhood.

Yup.. could have just left it alone.. but dude decided to flex.. so I could easily see dudes just saying F it and quitting

Going be interesting to see how many of these dudes start repeating the puppet "talk to Jerry"

Hope Dallas is in a team meeting now de using that everyone is gonna kneel. Know it won't happen though.

How long is Harbaugh gonna pretend in Ann Arbor before he comes back to the league?

Thats what i didnt get. I didnt think anyone on the Cowboys even considered it. But then all this happens and now everyone in a bad situation.

Id love it if they just didnt even play. Stand for the anthem then walk back in to the locker room :lol:

Geno should start warming up now. The Broncos finna turn Eli into the corpse his brother was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom