**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AP going for 1000 this season on the Cardinals?
E499991E-582D-4471-9D77-11FE945C139B.jpeg

Dan interviewed ol girl lol

“My motive was to basically expose the inequalities in the system,” she said. “It’s not just the NFL. The inequalities that come with being a minority compared with a white privileged person in America in general. This is shining light on the inequalities we have as a country. We don’t get paid the same amount as everyone else.

“To be completely honest, me and my best friend actually already had plans to record him some way regardless to expose him. Even if he didn’t send that video, it was going to be exposed because it needed to be exposed.

“How do we have someone who is paid millions to be a leader for a team doing blow when we can’t have blacks kneeling for the anthem. After I realized his habits and who he was and everything going on the system, he was going to get exposed.”
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

^ I saw Martellus Bennett retweet Penn catching that guy trying to extort him. He had it all planned out and tried baiting Penn into hitting him so he could he sue him or some ****.

I was wondering how it went down.

I just looked and Penn deleted his tweet with the screen caps he had of that guy planning it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom