**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won the game. Lost Conley. Houston hurt again. No telling how bad Kelce's concussion is.

If Kelce is concussed somebody's in trouble because he came back into that game. And the concussion management office is literally feet from my office. Imma try to get some info tomorrow. :lol:

Conley was coming along too. I really, really hope he didn't pop his achilles.

Houston looked fine walking around the sidelines. Kelce passed the initial concussion test so I would think they were keeping him out for pre-cautionary reasons. Losing Mercilous and JJ definitely took down the pass rush but our patch work o line looked good tonight and both of the injuries we had are guys who are supposedly getting healthier.

Maybe its just me...but are guys getting hurt more frequently or am I just imagining that?

AS11...hats off to you, sir.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro
manny.png
aqDwC.png

Stat padding >>>>>>

Based on how this game ended, we're down the #2 receiver, both outside linebackers/main pass rushers, star safety, center, guard, and TE. All starters and major contributors. Injuries are part of the game but damn that's damn near half the starters :lol: EddieDoyers EddieDoyers that's a lot missing for a "contender". Also lost the kicker, Hali still hasn't played and Ware never got to play this yr

If Eric Berry is 100 percent this Chiefs team is not even a question.
-
Jack Del Rio and Jason Garrett attend the same class and school. Stop crowning your line when it still needs work.

Based on how this game ended, we're down the #2 receiver, both outside linebackers/main pass rushers, star safety, center, guard, and TE. All starters and major contributors. Injuries are part of the game but damn that's damn near half the starters :lol: EddieDoyers EddieDoyers that's a lot missing for a "contender". Also lost the kicker, Hali still hasn't played and Ware never got to play this yr
See what happens when you tell yourself that you aren’t going to win anything earlier in the game
All these injuries happen

NFC wide open in my opinion. A lot of borderline teams that can either make a run or fall behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom