**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who was saying Tomlin had the worst challenges? BOB has some bad ones as well.

that doesn't look like a catch tho with that left foot in the air just swingin'

but NFL refs are lazy so they just gonna say no indisputable evidence.

stillin729 stillin729 IATT IATT

I think in the smaller picture the eagles winning the division and having a chance do a little something is reasonable.

I think ive seen enough from Wentz as well but in the bigger picture he needs to keep it up at some level in order for me to believe in the Eagles as a franchise moving forward.

The NFC East has an issue with every team alternating by having up and down years. Wentz looks like he may have the tools to be a force within the division consistently which is obviously more important than this year.

Im not arguing or anything btw, just commenting.

As I mentioned above and as stillin729 stillin729 said, we still need to build.. we're improved from last year, but we lack depth, even at some of the spots we did improve

Like CB play was an issue last year.. we addressed that with Darby and then 2 rookies.. but Darby and the more talented rookie are currently hurt, so we're back to near last year status (the guy we brought in to be the slot CB has been a solid addition)

Oline we can't afford injuries, again.. but hard to see THAT many dudes getting hurt or suspended, again

The roster needed a lot of work, but we had key pieces that are hard to address: tackles and pass rushers.. then we had other solid pieces sprinkled in (safeties, TEs and LBs)

But next year, we have money to play with, another draft class and then hopefully our starting 2 CBs are healthy all of camp and to start the year

Clowney is a solid player but he's been nowhere near what he should be
he was elite last year, best run defender i believe (top 5 for sure).

for a number 1 pick i guess you're right but i dont know who else we could've taken at that point.

clowney and watt is like tmac and yao. we'll never know their true potential because one of them gets hurt every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom