**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a real dumb reason not to watch a show lol

I dont even know more than 1 rick and morty fan and dont know where the super annoying fans are online unless you're actively looking for them or something.

I was under the impression making fun of the fans is a sarcastic joke itself.
they around.. people who all they do is quote shows, like chapelle fans back in the day where they so loud and obnoxious with it are annoying af. like its funny in the show, not when you repeat it constantly and kill it . people who do that can go f themselves.

mjfls.gif

Crosby has been as unconscious as it gets for years now. Pray to god this doesnt spark some yips ****.

They gonna have to go for 2 rest of the game :lol: Tomlin rules. And it's time to get these unreliable kickers out the paint. So many been exposed since XP got moved back, but they're relying on their experience rather than "what have you done for me lately"

It still ain't that serious. He'll be ready for training camp.

I hope so, I really think if not for anything else other than to raise Fan morale, thy need to get Cruz on the phone RIGHT NOW and sign him for the rest of the year....us fans need that.

Crosby currently has a league record of 20 consecutive kicks made in the playoffs.

Pump the brakes on the slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom