lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
is polorico talking about the same guy that he got fired plus got him and another person for a combined $75?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

RIP.

I can see the teenagers are gunning at Steezy again.

Why don't yall just say your condolences yall mad cuz he loves taking pics of himself, pugs, j crew, and fat booty dominicans?

%!%! is you talking about ?..

@%@%$ was out of line .. He shouldve just said RIP and kept it moving ..

Not go into a mini rant of how he doesn't understand .. his opinion wasn't needed in the thread

At the end of the day NO ONE, but God and Homie knows what that man was dealin with ..

Everyone has their breaking point .. everyone

out of line?????

But yall post lulz and roflcopters all the time???

Yall pick and choose when to be sensitive to the convictions of others.

may be Rest in Peace
frown.gif

Just hope you dudes display this type of brotherhood when it matters, i mean the irony of the thread is that just a few weeks ago OP made a thread airing his homie out and getting him fired over 70$ and boasting about it to NT, everything was a joke then, where was the sensitivity and brotherhood then?...and I'm out of line...yeah..

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Damn. RIP
tired.gif

I got love for all of NT. %%%% is crazy how it feels like a family here and I don't know any of y'all like that in real life.

+1

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Just hope you dudes display this type of brotherhood when it matters, i mean the irony of the thread is that just a few weeks ago OP made a thread airing his homie out and getting him fired over 70$ and boasting about it to NT, everything was a joke then, where was the sensitivity and brotherhood then?...and I'm out of line...yeah..
Yeah, the !%#$@$% difference is dude was alive back then and now he's not. So leave this thread because although you may not be malicious, your comments obviously are unwelcome.

I hope Dave finds the peace he was looking for. He was obviously well liked on this board, and it's always sad to see a member pass.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah, the !%#$@$% difference is dude was alive back then and now he's not. So leave this thread because although you may not be malicious, your comments obviously are unwelcome.

I hope Dave finds the peace he was looking for. He was obviously well liked on this board, and it's always sad to see a member pass.

Yeah THAT IS THE #!+*@# DIFFERENCE.....

Wow you dudes are going hard at K Steezy, what he said was not even that bad..And on top of that he said he meant no harm..

RIP

Originally Posted by go rilla

is polorico talking about the same guy that he got fired plus got him and another person for a combined $75?

man this isn't the thread to bring all that up in.

regarding that situation though both rico and dave handled it wrong and it's unfortuante they had a falling out over what they did. both of them said stuff they probably regreted saying in the heat of the moment. i'll leave it at this, both sides had a legit reason to be upset with the other but they could've and should've talked it out before each side acted the way they did.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]first... thee most disrespectful people have been the cats getting at steezy. You aren't standing up for anyone by getting at the kids neck for a general comment. It wasn't that bad (or bad at all). Stop. [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]his passing is sad, to argue over nothing, who is right and wrong, is beyond disrespectful and ignorant. by hitting the quote button to reply negatively, you are coming off worse than the previous. say your thoughts and just leave it be. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]second... i remember the guy who troll'd for lulz, not to be a douche, and how had had something like 3000 posts in 2 months. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]rest in peace nt brethren.[/color]

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by go rilla

man this isn't the thread to bring all that up in.

regarding that situation though both rico and dave handled it wrong and it's unfortuante they had a falling out over what they did. both of them said stuff they probably regreted saying in the heat of the moment. i'll leave it at this, both sides had a legit reason to be upset with the other but they could've and should've talked it out before each side acted the way they did.
this dude rex ryan giving me backstory like it means something to me. all i did was ask if it was the same guy so a simple yes or no would have sufficed

Look people our brother is gone ......... Show some respect if you have hate towards the man pray about it
Keep it pushing, may his soul rest in peace

dudes in here is being mad disrespectful, and i ain't even talkin about steezy...dude can say whatever he wants in whatever thread he wants and what he said was related and it wasn't even bad to begin with...instead of going at his throat, this could've been a healthy dialogue about the issue...
I didn't know dude, but it's always sad to hear about a young person going...especially one from the community...I hope he found whatever type of solace he was looking for and that his family and friends can make it out peacefully in this tough time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom