LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Idk, every year I was getting like 12 5* and 12 4* and like a 3* FB just cuz I needed one. It got to the point where I was putting up stupid numbers.

Boise St, Alabama and O$U all go undefeated.

Who goes to the NC?

BSU is prolly going to start 1/2 and wanna see them go undefeated JUST to see if they will actually be put in the NC.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

who do you think goes to the NC +!%$$*#
So mean.

frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Boise St, Alabama and O$U all go undefeated.

Who goes to the NC?

BSU is prolly going to start 1/2 and wanna see them go undefeated JUST to see if they will actually be put in the NC.
BSU is gonna be 0-1 after Labor Day, book it.

Ya its gonna be extremely tough for Ohio St to go undefeated. Their schedule is pretty tough.
However, if that was the scenario Boise gets left out
grin.gif

Watching some Michigan film last year, Vincent Smith has to be the starting RB to give this team the best chance to win. Do not care that he is 5-6 175lbs, he is tough as nails and has GREAT vision. Unless Tate blows the coaches away and cements himself as the QB and DR can move to RB, Vinny is the guy. Sucks that he tore and ACL but he is way ahead of schedule and looking great. He just has a knack for finding holes and getting positive yards.

And.... Will Campbell is going to be a name you hear about on the regular, real soon.

Snuck into the Big House & players' locker room last weekend after Obama's commencement speech at graduation.
pimp.gif
  Dude almost called the cops on me...
laugh.gif

Will post up a bunch of pics when I get a chance...

Did we ever do a post/thread calling out all the ridiculous predictions from the last thread? I was going through the 09 thread and there's some gems in there
laugh.gif

What happened to Life Lessons?

I got a txt from my cousin saying that Tates been missing classes, study table, etc. And needs really good summer grades to be eligible. Devin on the other hand is the exact opposite. He's working his @%# off in the classroom and the field and is the nice and humble on top of that. Denard and Devin show looming?

Great timing with the Cush news
laugh.gif
:

Tyron Smith is ridiculous. Never seen an offensive tackle that jacked.

Tate must know something that we don't then. Could we see a transfer from UM for Tate...Hmmm.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Tate must know something that we don't then. Could we see a transfer from UM for Tate...Hmmm.
Know something as in a coaching change?  I doubt it.  Idk how to say this w/o it sounding like I don't want Tate to be here because I do but to me he comes off as sort of arrogant.  Like he expects things handed to him because he's the qb.  Well we have two other guys who I think we could win with so if he's gone, oh well.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Know something as in a coaching change?  I doubt it.  Idk how to say this w/o it sounding like I don't want Tate to be here because I do but to me he comes off as sort of arrogant.  Like he expects things handed to him because he's the qb.  Well we have two other guys who I think we could win with so if he's gone, oh well.

I think he meant a transfer.

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I think he meant a transfer.
Yea a transfer because of the coaching situation.

after seeing Tate collapse last yr, and hearing how he's going about things, maybe he's not cut out for the RichRod experience.

a transfer might be good for both parties

Newbs have you been reading about this Morgan Trent/Lloyd Carr vs. RRod fiasco?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

after seeing Tate collapse last yr, and hearing how he's going about things, maybe he's not cut out for the RichRod experience.

a transfer might be good for both parties
If Tate doesn't start running the plays as called he's not going to be good for any schools experience.  Situation is now considered to be "bad" on the inside, he likely got beat out anyway.

damn its like that!?
smh.gif
*facepalm

I think the hype he received early (for beating what we now know was a very bad ND team) hurt him. If he would have struggled early and progressed things would be fixable. too much was given to him too soon.

RichRod takin any heat for Tate's regression?

Back
Top Bottom