LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I wouldn't put it all on him. The rotations have been horrible. Team continues to give up too many wide open 3's.

I'm not putting it all on Bogut but the fact that we're giving up way more points with him in the lineup is extremely alarming. I knew there would be an adjustment period to implement him into the game but it's been 10 games or so since he's played and as a team I thought we would be more improved. Just like dland I drank the kool-aid.

Hornets Interested In Klay Thompson Should Gordon Talks With Warriors Progress
Feb 20, 2013 2:37 AM EST

The New Orleans Hornets are interested in Klay Thompson should trade talks with the Golden State Warriors on Eric Gordon advance.

The Hornets matched Gordon's four-year, $58 million offer sheet with the Phoenix Suns last offseason.

Gordon remains on restriction in playing back-to-back games.

"I don’t really get caught up to it,’’ Gordon said Tuesday night about trade rumors. "But you just never know your situation. That’s part of the process but at the end of the day, you can’t worry about that as a player. If it happens, it happens. I’m definitely not worried about it.’’

Hornets Interested In Klay Thompson Should Gordon Talks With Warriors Progress
Feb 20, 2013 2:37 AM EST

The New Orleans Hornets are interested in Klay Thompson should trade talks with the Golden State Warriors on Eric Gordon advance.

The Hornets matched Gordon's four-year, $58 million offer sheet with the Phoenix Suns last offseason.

Gordon remains on restriction in playing back-to-back games.

"I don’t really get caught up to it,’’ Gordon said Tuesday night about trade rumors. "But you just never know your situation. That’s part of the process but at the end of the day, you can’t worry about that as a player. If it happens, it happens. I’m definitely not worried about it.’’
I saw this. LOL @ the Hornets even throwing that the Warriors way. I hope Joe Lacob is smarter than this. There is no way you trade Monta Ellis, then in the next year replace him with Monta Ellis the second coming but more injury prone.

People are going way too hard on the team in this thread, its just a down slope, I still think that theyre a top seed in the West when playing up to their potential. A lot of good things need to happen though mainly rush coming back. As it stands now they dont even have another serviceable 2 guard(YOU SUCK DRAYMOND GREEN) and its whats leading to these terrible rotations. Warriors are really playing short handed right now and it shows.

Last edited:
Gotta get back on track tonight at home against Phoenix. If we dont win tonight then it's definitely time to panic.

MIT Sloan published a research paper written by a Harvard Scholar about interior defense and rated David Lee the worst interior defender in the NBA. SMH.

Full report here if curious (long read): http://www.sloansportsconference.co...of Interior Defense Analytics for the NBA.pdf

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll have value next year. The team will be over the cap, so the only way to improve is through the draft or through a trade. Teams with big contracts are always looking to move them (Memphis), so I'm sure there's a chance somebody would want the expiring money.

Man what happened to this thread. I remember the GSW thread was like the most popular thread in S&T awhile back.

Anyways, Good luck to Charles. Dude has alot of potential.

Back
Top Bottom