LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

On the bright side, the Warriors were going to have a tough time with Curry, so hopefully he's ready by Monday or Wednesday.

Sorry to hear about what happened to Steph. Hope it's nothing too serious and he can return sooner than later.

Hopefully it is not an extended layoff, and he can be back on the court soon. I just hope he/they don't rush it and we see another ankle flare up.

His knee injury could've easily been the reason also. Having no stability during practice can be an effect. One thing I was not able to find out, was it confirmed that it was the ankle he has surgery with?

During practice/shoot around...Not a game, not a game...We tom'bout practice.

Somewhere, A.I is giving us the, "I told you" face.

Originally Posted by Balla J**** 

Hopefully it is not an extended layoff, and he can be back on the court soon. I just hope he/they don't rush it and we see another ankle flare up.
I hope so to. Patience is a virtue. We dont want no rose love situation. We had that last year. Stay optimistic with curry hes the only one who knows how his ankle is feeling

Was hoping we could go 500 during this stretch but it doesn't look like that's happening. If we're still 5/6 in the West after this month I would be very optimistic going forward.

Reports saying Curry couldn't even walk during shoot around today. SMH. Curry was so nice this year. Was really hoping to be wrong, but knew it was only a matter of time before he hurt himself.

Reports saying Curry couldn't even walk during shoot around today. SMH. Curry was so nice this year. Was really hoping to be wrong, but knew it was only a matter of time before he hurt himself.
Gonna need those sources. Knee plus ankle injury on the same leg can be the issue, but did not think it was that serious for him not being able to walk.

Honestly that was some great D we played. Duncan was hitting tough shots all game and parker got lucky with that fading shot baseline late in the game. Lady luck was on the spurs side even though theyre prob one of the hardest working team in the nba.

all in all i wish it was in the win column but i dont have anything negative too say. Only same ish all season, too many quick shots and no one goin for the rebound. I hope we play with the same D in NO. LETS GO WARRIORS!!!!

Happy they got this road win...seems Jack is back on track. Missed the game entirely since I was traveling all day to Costa Rica. Hoping to find a place with the 9er gamr tomorrow.

damn that win was crucial.... Klay way to play, nice to see Curry back out there.

Now let's try to not get blown out by the Clips today :lol:

Should be a good this afternoon fellas. I know this day was circled on Mark Jackson's calendar. :lol:

Happy MLK day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom