LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

DAMN IT CURRY!

According to Brian Windhorst, Stephen Curry re-aggravated his
Posted 6 mins ago via rotoworld.com
Stephen Curry

According to Brian Windhorst, Stephen Curry re-aggravated his ankle in practice Wednesday and is a game-time decision tonight against the Heat. Windhorst didn't specify whether it was his right or left ankle, but given Curry's offseason surgery we're assuming right because of "re-aggravate. [...]
I just got my bobblehead too
frown.gif

Last edited:
I really wish I was at this game today. We all know Bron is gonna score 18+ tonight.

Green got fouled on the T so wtf. Refs be getting on there knees for lebron and the heat no joke. Just gotta be this ******** of a ****** game behind us we got the first one when our team was competitive. Our problem sometimes is we dwell on **** too much. **** this game and get the godamn spurs at home **** the hornes on sat we need a W in SA. #GSW

Might be bad timing, but my cousin can no longer go to the Clippers game on Monday..
Section 204 Row 3 Seats 1 & 2 $45/ticket

Klay sucks. dude has no mental toughness. Acts like it's the end of the world every time he misses/makes a mistake. I think I'd rather have Bazemore start over him and have him on the bench as a cheerleader

VIA ballislife twitter account... curry is out indefintly with the ankle. No bueno man bogut and curry now on a tough part of the scheduale gotta put work in! Stay stong fellow fans we gotta keep our heads up and support our team

I can't believe I heard today that we have lost 27 in a row to the Spurs
grin.gif
laugh.gif

VIA ballislife twitter account... curry is out indefintly with the ankle. No bueno man bogut and curry now on a tough part of the scheduale gotta put work in! Stay stong fellow fans we gotta keep our heads up and support our team
Very upset over this. He was having such an up year and finally getting the recognition he deserves, hoping for a speedy recovery

Back
Top Bottom