LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

DLee another beast of a game... dude just puts up numbers :smokin

I thought Bogut looked pretty good, the blocks were really nice

Jack played huge and hit some big shots right when Curry went down

Harrison Barnes suffered a left calf injury late in the fourth quarter and did not return.
He fell down after a dunk and was in some pain before heading to the bench. Barnes didn't go directly to the locker room and it doesn't appear to be a serious issue. That said, there's a good chance he'll have to sit out on Tuesday. Draymond Green would likely pick up some extra playing time.

BARNES, CURRY, AND BOGUT out today! optimism still on the brain. We can get the W and take the day off to rest and rest our players against DAL too.

Harrison Barnes suffered a left calf injury late in the fourth quarter and did not return.
He fell down after a dunk and was in some pain before heading to the bench. Barnes didn't go directly to the locker room and it doesn't appear to be a serious issue. That said, there's a good chance he'll have to sit out on Tuesday. Draymond Green would likely pick up some extra playing time.

Scumbag Aaron Gray.

Nice to see Barnes go 8-14 last two games after going 0-9.

Last edited:
Klay & Jack gettin' it done. :nthat:

I know the Cavs are not good but I didn't expect us to shoot this well without Curry, Barnes, and Landry. Not including Bogut since he's not playing back to backs until after the All Star break.

Great win for the Warriors without their key players. I know alot of people hate the mental mistakes that Klay has made this season...But this dude can flat out play. Hopefully this game pushes him to be more aggressive, for the rest of the season. 

Also hope that Harrison Barnes' injury isn't too serious.

One more thing, where has Bob Fitzgerald been? Noticed that Comcast and KNBR have been doing a simulcast. Any specific reason why?

Last edited:
I may be mistaken, but I think Fitz is attending to family matter back in the bay.

While I do think Klay can play, his mental mistakes sometimes outweigh his abilities. 3 on a fast break, 3 with 22 on the shot clock, and etc.

He's struggled in a string of games following a good game...Key is to be consistent.

great win.

Klay was just lights out. When he gets it going, him and Curry are probably 2 of the top 5 pure shooters in the league (Curry, Klay, Ray Allen, Ryan Anderson, Korver).

Draymond I see you working on the boards, even Bazemore was hitting a few jumpers. :smokin

I may be mistaken, but I think Fitz is attending to family matter back in the bay.

While I do think Klay can play, his mental mistakes sometimes outweigh his abilities. 3 on a fast break, 3 with 22 on the shot clock, and etc.

He's struggled in a string of games following a good game...Key is to be consistent.
The most frustrating player on this team IMO. He has those Nellie ball/Monta tendencies.

wasnt able to catch the gm due to early start.
saw my main man baz getting some minutes. how he do offense/defense?

The most frustrating player on this team IMO. He has those Nellie ball/Monta tendencies.
He and Biedrins are DEFINITELY head to head. The only reason Klay may be ahead of him is because he's gotten more minutes.

Biedrins seems better because we haven't seen much of him........Thank god. I feel Klay is making the same mistakes over and over again. Is Jackson giving him the green light for poorly taken 3's? My assumption, yes assumption, is yes.

He and Biedrins are DEFINITELY head to head. The only reason Klay may be ahead of him is because he's gotten more minutes.

Biedrins seems better because we haven't seen much of him........Thank god. I feel Klay is making the same mistakes over and over again. Is Jackson giving him the green light for poorly taken 3's? My assumption, yes assumption, is yes.

I think it's because Klay is such a good shooter, he does get the green light from 3 no matter what.

A guy who shoots 40% from 3pt range, like Klay pretty much does, is like a guy who shoots 60% from 2pt range. Fire away.

It appears as if the Grizzlies just got worse today :smokin

A bad shot is a bad shot regardless. Read somewhere saying Warriors are the "best" in making bad shots.

And us being regular watchers, aint dat da troof.

I think that Biedrins has actually played well this season. Not because of the limited minutes, but, it seems that he understands his role when he's on the court. The organization is no longer expecting him to live up to that contract he has. 

Looking forward to tomorrow night's game. The Warriors should be able to take care of business.

^

hella CHEAP tickets on Stubhub.

From ESPN:

The Warriors are 17-2 when Thompson shoots at least 42.0 percent from the field compared to 11-15 when he doesn't.

im going tonight. 2nd row, upper deck, $35 on stubhub copped!

there are tickets starting at $2.50 :lol:

i dont get how NBA champions (just two years ago) fell off so quickly

Back
Top Bottom