LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

It was mentioned after the Warrior game that we're the only ones to beat the Heat, Thunder, and Clips so far :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:!
They're also the only team to get swept by the Magic and lose 2 to ghe Kings... David Lee's words.

And 3 to the Lakers >:.

Last edited:
So what are the chances Lee and Curry both get named as All-Star reserves tomorrow? I think D Lee should def be named a starter, and you could make a real strong case for Curry.

^ starters already named... Blake & Dwight starts

David Lee for sure... Steph has a chance.

I have a feeling that only one of them makes it.... lets pray im wrong :smh:

It was my first game of the season last night. Only game I went to last season was the Warriors beating the Heat! :pimp:

Curry with the clutch interception + Westbrick with 3 TO's in the last minute sealed it!

Don't stress it, last night win was a statement with Curry and David Lee doing what they do best. When 4pm(PST) comes, two Warriors will be announced All Stars.

Must of been the missed 3's lol. Congrats to David Lee on making the West All Star Reserves. One is better than none. I swear Curry woulda made that All Star game look spectacular with his presence though. Curry got a long road ahead of him, he'll definitely get his chance.

:smh: Curry snub.

Hope Parker or Duncan sits out and Curry fills in.

if not i hope he plays with that chip on his shoulder

Last edited:
Don't mind that Curry didn't get in. Gives him a chance to rest. Congrats to Lee though. Not sure how much PT he'll see tho ...

Last edited:
What are the chances of Curry and Klay making the 3pt contest? Also, does Curry have to defend his title for the Skills Challenge?

I had a feeling Curry would get snubbed. Hopefully it just fuels his fire to be even better the rest of the season...

Steph HAS to be the replacement if someone gets hurt or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dwight fakes an injury around that time.

Would have loved to see Curry named an all-star but at the same time I would cringe every time he's on the floor during the game. Definitely deserved it, but it's not like the all-star selections mean anything significant anyway.

Back
Top Bottom