LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

bazemore is awesome.

i would honestly do (almost) the same thing he is right now. you're paying me how much to basically sit courtside for every game? YES PLEASE!

A really good friend of mine knows Kent, I'm gonna show her this and hopefully he sees it cause its hilarious.

Ended up buying tickets for the next Clippers game on MLK. Expecting a good game and hopefully we win the season series.

I'm not sure why Jack didn't get that rebound...C'mon man.

Clips coming out shooting lights out while Warriors are shooting piss poor.

welp, bazemore gonna play instead of cheering tonight. :lol:

Warriors got their (#*$ handed to them tonight. :lol:

Last edited:
Reported for trolling, using our kool-aid man >D

Jp. Credit goes to the Clips...Ya'll killed it. It was embarrassing to say the least, hopefully we can come out aggressive like that did tonight on MLK day.

gg dub nation just giving yall cool folks a hard time :lol:

there most definitely is room for both of us at that top. :pimp:

Last edited:
Ric Bucher said, "In your eye"...........I believe the word he's looking for is, "face" :lol:

Not a big fan of his to be honest.

This are losses in the column, but a great way of learning to never repeat. One thing we aint doin this season is inconsistency. We Belong 2013! Put this one in the past let it dead until MLK day hopefully ill be there. For now we got a somewhat tough sched in playing sas and mia. So like the AL West champs said one game at a time worry about the next game when the time comes. One Qtr at a time. En Fuego

how true or active are these rumors about rudy gay and warriors talking out a deal...?
:nerd:

Its probably true. The Grizzlies have been aggressively shopping Rudy. From what I know, the Warriors were one of the teams, but I didn't see them making any moves being in the position they're currently in. Memphis not taking Jefferson's contract, though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom