LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i was at a wedding tonight at Ruth Chris in SF and 90% of the dudes were on their phones checking the play-by-play. Everyone fist pumped after the final basket, same time as the bride & groom were exchanging their vows. All their dates (who brought them along) were not happy :lol:

BIGGEST WIN OF THE YEAR SO FAR!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GETTING THESE ROAD WINS AND STILL NOT PLAYING THE BEST BALL WE CAN. CONFIDENCE RISING, WTF IS GOING ON I LOVE IT... NOW IF ONLY LAC CAN LOSE A GAME HAHA... HOPEFULLY OUR PLAY WILL GET BETTER IN WARRIORS ROAD TRIP VI: REVENGE OF ORLANDO!

Great win, the last play designed for Green...best play Jackson has ever ran.

LOL, Wish I could give Jackson the credit for the last play but it wasnt designed for Green. Battier and Allen got mixed up in a switch and Draymond got the free cut to the basket.

LOL, Wish I could give Jackson the credit for the last play but it wasnt designed for Green. Battier and Allen got mixed up in a switch and Draymond got the free cut to the basket.

word, no matter how much i look at the replay i still didn't expect/see Green to be that open. I give credit to Jack for not going with the designed play and just going with who was open seeing that Curry was coming to the ball during that last second and seemingly open.

As much as I don't like Jackson, that play ultimately led to Battier not switching off allowing us tto get the GW...I think he deserves credit for drawing it up.

Miami just defended it wrong. A good play call by Mark Jackson and better execution by Jack and Green.

I don't.  We are playing god awful.  Don't even feel like pointing out how flat they came out tonight.

Didn't Jackson let them celebrate their win in Miami on Wednesday?  WTF is that?

I was just about to say that. What has this team done to deserve a nights celebration after a win. I don't care if it was against Miami or against the worst team in the league, it's only game 22 of the season damn it. They have absolutely no energy tonight.

29%
sick.gif

Getting a little complacent..Just when I thought we'd be able to win the games we should - They shoot this poorly.

"Good night San Francisco...Good night Oakland..." :stoneface:

Last edited:
Really?  That was an expectation you had?

Sounds like a unanimous outlook - so the Warriors too should have known this.  Which makes them coming out flat even that much more unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom