LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Buike waived by the Cavs...Hope he can land a spot with a team...That knee injury was straight disgusting.

im in, and im pretty busy throughout the day with work and school. Ill autodraft

yoooo...iSpy zach galifianakis

:lol:

and i think i'm going to have to sit this year out. someone can have my spot

Imagine the month of April when it's finally built. Giants game during the day and Warriors game at night. :smokin

I know I haven't been around much, but I'm in if you guys are cool with it.

You are in there. Spots reserved homie!!

And Paul....I said it a while back, but I am in again for sure!!

And fellas.......LETS MAKE SOME TRADES THIS YEAR!!!!! I love to make moves....lets get it!

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to watch Warriors Pre-season games? I haven't been able to find any of them. :smh:

I got CSNBA and CSNBA+ or whatever it is.

Has anyone been able to watch Warriors Pre-season games? I haven't been able to find any of them. :smh:

I got CSNBA and CSNBA+ or whatever it is.
Don't think it's televised. In year's past; I can only recall only a few being broadcasted (Unless I totally missed it).

When is the draft? 

If we were doing off-line, we'd be on round 6 by now!
No, we actually wouldn't be. Round 3 at tops. BTW, you know you can log back onto Dr 715 if you'd like right? :nerd:

I believe all banned accounts were lifted after the switch to the new NT.

Round 3 is better than what we have now.  Guarantee you someone's team is getting auto-picked and it might very well be mine.  I'm on the east coast with the time difference and a fluid work schedule.  If I can't draft my team, I'll give up my spot.

Can't log into my banned accounts.  They perma-banned me.

Last edited:
Sup y'all. I made the league and sent out the invites. Check your Yahoo accounts.

This new platform won't let me make columns and cells for people's availabilities. I want to accommodate What upp because he's on the East Coast. I need more people's availability so I can find a good window for us to have our draft.

This week's availablity

Thursday - All day, besides 12-2pm
Friday - All day
Saturday - After 1pm
Sunday - Before 2pm, work at 430-930pm

i got this

Back
Top Bottom