|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Luke if he got experienced assistants.. he's relatable to young guys but still demands respect..

I could've sworn, someone on Niketalk (maybe last year's season thread) said he had a friend who was a real estate agent and sold Byron a house out in LA. 

The guy went on to talk about how his contract has incentives based on performance and how it isn't guaranteed, etc. 

ESPN reporting the Lakers don't owe Byron anything because the team had an option for next season based on performance and he didn't meet the criteria.  

Niketalk got sources. 

looks like bryon's contract wasn't fully guaranteed going into year 3, and the lakers held a team option for year 4.

ettore messina
JVG
walton
ollie

would be happy with any of those.

Woj listed 4 possible replacements

Luke Walton
JVG
Kevin Ollie
Ettore Messina

Ollie has big connections to KD.

All 4 on that list are solid. I'm slightly weary of JVG, who has been away from coaching for a while, if he's adopted a more current NBA philosophy to coaching, then all those questions are answered for me.

Woj listed 4 possible replacements

Luke Walton
JVG
Kevin Ollie
Ettore Messina

Ollie has big connections to KD.

All 4 on that list are solid. I'm slightly weary of JVG, who has been away from coaching for a while, if he's adopted a more current NBA philosophy to coaching, then all those questions are answered for me.

I love this list. I hope it's accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom