|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense of the FO for this **** move is hilarious in here. Well the Knicks gave Noah a big deal, soooo we had to. NO we didn't have to give timothey ******* mozgov 64 million because joakim noah got 70 million. Idk what world y'all live in but noah is miles ahead of mozgov as a player. I don't care about injuries, even when he's hurt he's gonna go out there and ball out. Yes I'm fed up with our damn front office and everyone trying to defend this.

Joakim Noah just shot 38% from the field, and his FT% was below his career FG%...

It's a bad signing by 2 years, and $4mil a year. And of course the timing. is atrocious.. But doesn't necessarily mean they shouldn't have signed Mozgov

But get over yourself

Last edited:
Mitch is good at drafting, horrible at free agency.

Same guy who gave Kobe 50 mil after an Achilles injury. Then inexplicably gave Nick Young a four year deal. Was willing to max Melo, now this latest blunder and not to mention not getting anything for people who are leaving (Pau/Dwert). It's time for him to go. I've had it.

mind you a 4 year deal to young when nobody wanted him

Verbal agreement playas make some noise and let the front office hear us theres still time...were either going for another tank or trade pieces For cuz

Noah's leadership, work ethic and intangibles are off the charts. We got the Russian Hibbert.

These dudes don't get it man. All this analytic crap has guys thinking because +/-, effective field goal %, per 36, per 48, etc etc are the only things that matters. Dude's can't watch basketball naturally and just use their eyes once in a while to see what certain guys bring or whether guys just have it in them or not. I hate that all sports are shifting this way. **** if you wanna use all the analytic numbers on Kobe I bet everyone would've been running for the hills based on that with him, yet he's one of the best players in NBA history. This is why Jerry West is the GOAT talent evaluator. He uses his eyes not staring at stats on a piece of paper all day..

We are the social media laughing stock giving something called mozgov $64 mill and him being our priority #1

Unbelievable

Well at least one thing went right tonight. I'm over here stress drinking an entire half gallon of milk right now. Need to save some for the Lakers FO.

remember when people were in here last month saying "man i'd be satisfied with just derozan and whiteside (and simmons/ingram)..."

now its looking like its gonna be Mozgov and Turner 

tired.gif

Noah's leadership, work ethic and intangibles are off the charts. We got the Russian Hibbert.

These dudes just tryna put a positive spin on it. Everybody knows this signing was a joke. He's broken down. And IF his knee holds up he's still a terrible fit.

Front office is done. Time for a change. Get somebody that knows how to put pieces together that fit.

Last edited:
i mean evan turner man. did we not sign nick young and lou williams? are we letting clarkson go?

this is ridiculous

evan turner ******* SUCKS

Whiteside was out ok.

They skip all the other centers and go to Mosgov? Number 1?!? Like I can't wrap my head around it.

Lol at misconstruing what I said...

1. Knicks gave Noah $70 mil so we had to give him $64mil.

The answer is yes. You did have to. If you were to sign a Free Agent Center, you are stuck around that frame work. Noah's deal set the market. $18mil a year. Sets it for Ezeli, sets it for Biyombo. Those 2 are now at max deals. Or pretty close

Hell I even said they should have waited.

2. Joakim Noah of 2011 is miles ahead of Mozgov. Joakim Noah of 2016 is not miles ahead of Mozgov. Mozgov got hurt, and was limited in a rotation by Love & Thompson.. May I remind you who they were paying a shade under $200mil combined. They then traded for Frye because they wanted to go a new direction to challenge the Warriors

Lest I remind you, Mozgov played a huge role in the 2015 Finals, and played very well.

3. I think I was pretty clear in not defending it when I said I hated the amount of years, hated the money... And hated the timing..

4. I gave you 0 analytics on Noah. I gave you his FG% & FT%. I honestly couldn't get more basic stat wise if I wanted to.

5. Noah's leadership means zero. Leadership means nothing from a guy who can't do anything on the court. Especially with someone who has no previous established rapport with the team or players. See Roy Hibbert.

But yeah pointing out hey, Mozgov is good in the PIck & Roll... And heyyyy this is what the deal is worth this much in year 2-3... Is absolutely defending it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom