|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we classify this as... "Man this dude needs an *** whooping" to learn his lesson then when he does it can be done.

Dude just turned 20, these new cats don't have the same code of ethics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
byron the man to give him that fade

They're not going to care either.

These things die after a few weeks tops and nobody gives a damn anymore.

:lol: after the Fisher fiasco, Pau-Shannon Brown situation y'all really got ya heads in the sand. Nobody likes a snitch especially one that hasn't proven anything and is supposed to be one of ya boys. Co-signing this Sammy the Bull type buffonery :smh:

Last edited:
D ' LO a damn ***** ninja.

if hes on my team im acting like he dont exist

Kid broke so many codes :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hopeall players from around the league ruin this kid

All in all its much to do about nothing, but I personally am just starting to see a few bad character traits in DLo...nothing big yet but just a few character
traits that got my attention....so I'll be watching him.
But again just like the whole "sexual harassment" thing, this will be forgotten about by tomorrow. Oh and I don't get what people are saying they don't care what he does of the court as long as you're winning. Have y'all not learned that your character as a man goes with you everywhere. It translates on the court. Maybe the whole reason we've been hearing chirps all season of "no trust" "selfishness" etc....hmmm.....

lol at people comparing this to molestation.  I think it is funny that people think that the actual act of the video getting leaked is worse than Nick Young cheating on his fiancee.  You people are comical.

Yesterday was peeved at it.

Today I couldn't give a flying **** less.

Stop recording everything young man. And Nick stop cheating on your fiancé. You want to do that? Cool. But you keep that **** to yourself.

Nah I don't want to hear about no bro code. If you're going to cheat, just keep that to yourself. Under all circumstances.

lol at people comparing this to molestation.  I think it is funny that people think that the actual act of the video getting leaked is worse than Nick Young cheating on his fiancee.  You people are comical.

/thread

It 100% is....I'm up for that debate if anyone wants to go

I think he's referring to the act of cheating vs someone (who's supposedly your friend) intentionally recording you without your knowledge exposing said cheating. I agree 100%.

So if you had a daughter, you would rather have her molested than have someone leak a video that another dude cheated on his fiancee?  

I thought you were saying the cheating vs recording

I think he's referring to the act of cheating vs someone (who's supposedly your friend) intentionally recording you without your knowledge exposing said cheating. I agree 100%.

This

Either way, the dude is a god damn adult.  Take some responsibility for your own actions.  If I cheat on someone and they find out, it is my damn fault.  I don't give a **** if someone is acting like magnum P.I. trying to get the information out of me.  Learn to shut the hell up about it.  

If I punch a guy and knock him out and get charged with assault because someone records it, is it the guy who recorded the video's fault?  No, its my own damn problem.  

If he cared he would learn to shut his stupid *** mouth.  I have no sympathy for a dude who obviously didn't give a **** about his fiancee in the first place.

Last edited:
Yea taking notes of who never to hang out with in this thread.
I'm just saying the dude is a god damn idiot.  He has known DLO for what, six months?  How's he know that this wasn't what he was trying to do all along?  What DLO did is dumb as hell, but lets not act last Swaggy P isn't a ****** for it.

Last edited:
Either way, the dude is a god damn adult.  Take some responsibility for your own actions.  If I cheat on someone and they find out, it is my damn fault.  I don't give a **** if someone is acting like magnum P.I. trying to get the information out of me.  Learn to shut the hell up about it.  

If I punch a guy and knock him out and get charged with assault because someone records it, is it the guy who recorded the video's fault?  No, its my own damn problem.  

If he cared he would learn to shut his stupid *** mouth.  I have no sympathy for a dude who obviously didn't give a **** about his fiancee in the first place.

Man, you just don't get it.

D-lo is a h0e for allegedly recording a private convo between friends. ***** could've been talking about eating dunkaroos. It doesn't make it right. That's some fck sht.

How can you trust somebody that secretly is recording every word you say?

Man, you just don't get it.

D-lo is a h0e for allegedly recording a private convo between friends. ***** could've been talking about eating dunkaroos. It doesn't make it right. That's some fck sht.

How can you trust somebody that secretly is recording every word you say?
Again, how you know they are friends?  Maybe this was DLO's intention all along.  Just as sleezy as the **** Swaggy P pulled.

I'm just saying the dude is a god damn idiot.  He has known DLO for what, six months?  How's he know that this wasn't what he was trying to do all along?  What DLO did is dumb as hell, but lets not act last Swaggy P isn't a ****** for it.
wait what? 

what kind on insight do you have on their relationship? 

we know them as dudes on the same team and know they hang out off-the court

but considering how they spend a lot of time on the road together, and NY seems like a very welcoming kind of guy (sees old recruiting video)

i dont doubt that they are tight, which is great...until something like this happens

NY can do as he wishes, even if it means cheating on his fiancee...not something i would do, but thats on him

Last edited:
Dudes consigning this wow ...this is exactly why I don't associate with other laker fans in real life we legit have the worse fans in sports smh... Like this man recorded another guys convo to expose him and I'm against cheating buts that's not how you go about it

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Swaggy is an idiot.

D'Lo is a **** boy, which is worse.
Completely agree.

And I can't stand NY, but D'Lo went about this all wrong. I don't care if they were friends or not, doing insider expose work on some petty affair ain't it.

We just need some answers I just wanna know what really happened and I better hear a good story...nobody is gonna want to play with dlo cuz of this I know I wouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom