|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I really need Nick Young and Gilbert Arenas to not be talking about this on social media. Shut the **** up please.

I been up on this story and he was mackin with them earlier in the day. close to the situation and judging from his past posts, not one to beat behind a bush.

Just hoping at this point the whole situation goes away but what would be great is if she gets sued for defamation. Shes obviously an attention horse so all this publicity is perfect for her campaign . Just wanna see the male gender get some Ws in these cases, which so often fall in favor of the opposite sex, regardless of evidence or circumstance.

Man that girl is a trouble maker. It's no coincidence that she's some "activist" All she's doing is crying wolf and doing women who actually are harassed a disservice.

Anyhow. Copped my ticket for the game in Utah next week. Should be fun.

I wouldn't be surprised if her social media accounts end up being deactivated within the next few days.

Barring some extremely damning stuff on her end which backs her allegations. I'm talking extremely damning, not her crying over catcalling, it's going to be interesting to see how she responds when she's questioned and her story is scrutinized and picked apart.

Im sure she is aware of how she can flip and skew this to her advantage. Im hoping these boys do something proactive and bar her from ever reaching that point.

shes a professional victim. Thats all it is. She makes money out of portraying a character. She is a media personality , says so herself.

Nick young considering a lawsuit. She was following both him and Clarkson on ig when she posted that pic acting like she didn't know who they were. The vid is in my last post. Chick seems fake af

Last edited:
am i missing something here

why are we so quick to criticize NY

just cause he was one of the two identified ?

cause he was driving ? ...must have been the driving force behind this all, right? 

biased opinions aside

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom