|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't find Thibs to be a better coach than MDA. Think they are both good coaches but in opposite extremes.

But it's abundantly clear watching Russell, Randle & Clarkson that they need someone like Thibs.

Russell and Randle are fine on ball. But team defense, and off ball are bad. Clarkson is horrible everywhere on defense.

May need a defensive minded coach in their younger years to teach good habits when they enter prime years.

I just finished wedding week and am officially married.
Man it feels good when you marry your best friend.

When stuff settles down I'll continue posting again. Hope everyone has a happy holiday.

Stunting the growth of the young guys huh 
laugh.gif

Byron better not deplete Kobe's tank tonight forcing him to sit tomorrow. I'll murder him. 

Whats kobes +/- since he started shooting well...these guys have been cheeks with him off the floor. Uncertainty...indecision and miscommunication.

Win or lose this game. Its amazing what happens on defense when u actually try/comminicate. Overall effort much better.

Kobe's looking good again.

Hope the lakers offer him a 2 year $20 $30 mil extension. :smokin

Last edited:
Fret not....116-102 okc tom and then 113-101 lac on Christmas. For now..les just relish this one(kb throwback/rare road w).

1st western conference win all season. Probably will be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom