Localhookupz.com..Vol. ohh mann

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

craigslist ftw
That is not any better
laugh.gif
haha!!

this is from craigslist:

Heyaaa!. .. . .Located in Northern ...All Of Manhattan around .....1/2 block from library My friends call Emily....and.. I'm Horny. . . . .. . . ... . . . . First guy to contact me on Find Nymphos gets my you know what .
My guy is really thin and out of town, i got only a few days so i am going all out

**you have to wear a condom

I just remembered I had a login on that site..

I found this 1 freakbutt
laugh.gif

From her page

"If you wanna get down then message me for the details and If I'm feeling ya videos then we go from there baby. We can trade videos or go on cam. Ihave a boyfriend and I never get down alone so if you wanna hit this then it's gonna have to be a 3way, if your shy then you shouldn't hit me upbaby."

I visited her blog..broad's got vids up
laugh.gif

Then I stumbled upon this skeezbag...

nu1.jpg

devil.gif
...Not a down low either
pimp.gif

theres 14 total females signed up in all of colorado, about 6 of em have pix and they all look fake, looks like ive saved myself a trip to the clinic.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I can tell almost all of you immature cats are flaw in real life and wouldn't say a tenth of the garbage you say on here to a person's face.

It's no wonder some of you all have anger issues in regards to women.

eyes.gif
you sure? i def say more in "real life" then i do on here
laugh.gif
...i dont bite my tongue for nobody...

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I can tell almost all of you immature cats are flaw in real life and wouldn't say a tenth of the garbage you say on here to a person's face.

It's no wonder some of you all have anger issues in regards to women.

eyes.gif
Ese es un hombre compai
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom