Local Gang Confronts Waka Flocka & Gucci Mane

[h2]Waka Flocka Confronted At Video Shoot[/h2]Tuesday, May 18 2010 2:04 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Focus

During Gucci Mane’s video shoot last week in Atlanta, he and Waka Flocka were confronted by some local hooligans. Props to Gucci for holding his ground. Feeding into their taunts would’ve been a one-way ticket back to the Fulton County Jail. That’s not a comfy place.

http://rapradar.com/2010/05/18/waka-flocka-confronted-at-video-shoot/

guccci was just standing their
laugh.gif

i think dude was just runnin his mouth
all talk no action

Gucci's shook level was at 0. 

But that was ignorant of them tho..

What were you really trying to do though bringing a camera? Seriously. And from what I heard dude said he ain't got nothing against Gucci. He was talking to Wacka.

*waits for Cartune to enter and explain !#+ is going on*

But seriously, looks like they just want their props for robbing him? Mad because Waka said the wrong folks yapped him?

And it looks like Waka is eating well.

Ohhhhhhh and they were filming in their hood? Them boys asking for trouble.

Originally Posted by dreClark

*waits for Cartune to enter and explain !#+ is going on*

But seriously, looks like they just want their props for robbing him? Mad because Waka said the wrong folks yapped him?

And it looks like Waka is eating well.

Ohhhhhhh and they were filming in their hood? Them boys asking for trouble.
im waiting for Cartune to explain too

Gucci was just standing there and Zoe and the rest or them ___'s  like
alien.gif

Them dudes was asking for trouble filming in they hood. You know Gucci aint tryna go back so he was chillin the whole time unless something really did pop. Waka need to watch his moves too.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Gucci's shook level was at 0

But that was ignorant of them tho..

yep

gotta understand no matter how big your music is, doesnt mean you get a pass in every hood.

a bunch of yapping going on...smart move by gucci.

smh.gif
I'll never understand why grown @#! men act like this. Send them n_ to Iraq and let them talk all tough over there
Is their hood/territory THAT important to these fools? Pardon my ignorance but gangs are flat out corny to me

Gucci's reaction (or lack thereof) was
laugh.gif
tho

Not shocked. More @$!@ like this will happen to test Gucci/Waka.

Long story short they shot a video in Jeezy's old hood. That dude yelling is the dude that blacked Waka's eye a while back and is Slick's homie. Cardo got more info on dude
laugh.gif

On some REAL *!%%, it sounds like old boy had a problem with Waka. Nothing more, nothing less.

People try to hard to  read between the lines to much. If you listen to what they are actually saying, he starts
off by saying "Gucci, you cool".

So I don't see this as a Blood vs. Crip anything, just one man having an issue with another man.

Back
Top Bottom