roll.gif

laugh.gif

^^^ what the?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not sure what it has to do with the chugging of Patron but if I saw that lisence plate on the road I would probably laugh so hard I'd swerve my car into a barrier still laughin.

^^^ what the?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not sure what it has to do with the chugging of Patron but if I saw that lisence plate on the road I would probably laugh so hard I'd swerve my car into a barrier still laughin.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Game has enough money to get sealed bottles of water from Goose. he did this at the show i was at last year and was still straight afterwards.

there is no *##$!#% way.

at all.

Idk son, it's not like he be bringing the Goose with him, in one vid they got it from the bar at the venue and another dude tried it and couldn't make it.

Game even looked like he was about to call Earl in that video but barely kept it together.

I mean son is 6'4 bout 215

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Game has enough money to get sealed bottles of water from Goose. he did this at the show i was at last year and was still straight afterwards.

there is no *##$!#% way.

at all.

Idk son, it's not like he be bringing the Goose with him, in one vid they got it from the bar at the venue and another dude tried it and couldn't make it.

Game even looked like he was about to call Earl in that video but barely kept it together.

I mean son is 6'4 bout 215

Originally Posted by VCXV

^^^ what the?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Look at the ground in the video.  The idiot is vomiting directly onto a handicap parking space logo.  The Timmay reference reflects how ******ed this moron is for even attempting to down that
much Patron.

Originally Posted by VCXV

^^^ what the?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Look at the ground in the video.  The idiot is vomiting directly onto a handicap parking space logo.  The Timmay reference reflects how ******ed this moron is for even attempting to down that
much Patron.

I love the Game video but honestly I could see how he would put water in it... dude would do that, really... Russian is still GOAT

I love the Game video but honestly I could see how he would put water in it... dude would do that, really... Russian is still GOAT

eek.gif
"Turn the camera off I didn't do it"
roll.gif
I need some new friends to try this on, them dudes will be pissing blood soon if not already...

eek.gif
"Turn the camera off I didn't do it"
roll.gif
I need some new friends to try this on, them dudes will be pissing blood soon if not already...

Back
Top Bottom