LMAO at the Jokers on Around the Horn

I want to see a guest like kornhisher with woody hosting or woody on pti with kornhisher . Now those two would be too funy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

reali thought he was doing it with that pleather

Woody's closing was freaking great.

"We all learned something today, while Reali certainly cant do my job, I can do his
grin.gif
"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My brother was telling me about this when I came home from work today.

Can someone tell me where I can watch this episode online? I missed it.
frown.gif

Hilarious... I just watched it (dvr) and finally understand what all the rolling smileys are for.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Women and sports...
eyes.gif

agreed x 100

watching womens sports is unthinkable, incomprehensible, unbearable and embarrassing all at the same time

man, you watchin WOMENS bball?

2zzqaaf.gif

I hope everyone who hates women's sports has a daughter that loves and is good at a sport.

of all days to miss ATH it had to be today
smh.gif

please tell me there is a way to see this online

laugh.gif
I was dying at the beginning of the show when Woody gagged Reali.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I want to see a guest like kornhisher with woody hosting or woody on pti with kornhisher . Now those two would be too funy
indifferent.gif
Kornheiser is a freaking duschbag. He needs to off himself.

JR5

^ Rewatching it, I didn't realize what he did to Mariotti in a span of about a minute. He had him at like -3 before it was Mariotti's turn to talkabout Calipari, and his words about the Calipari signing got him up to +3, but then he said 'If you'd have done your homework, Woody', and Paigedropped him all the way down to -18.
roll.gif

The show was madness yesterday, and completely appreciated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks for posting that vid...Reali was getting pissed
Yeah thanks the Minister.

Woody Mariotti at -30 and Reali at -18
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Around the Horn UNAPPRECIATION

the analysts are garbage and NONE of them even played a pro sport. Making them even more garbage.

and not to mention there is no real purpose as to how the system game works. I mean how does the point system work? Does the judge give points off whenever hefeels like it or what??

Blackistone FTL
Marrioti (the know it all) FTL
Cowlishaw FTL
Woody Paige FTL x100
Plaschke lol FTL

Originally Posted by Rash

the analysts are garbage and NONE of them even played a pro sport. Making them even more garbage.

and not to mention there is no real purpose as to how the system game works. I mean how does the point system work? Does the judge give points off whenever he feels like it or what??

Blackistone FTL
Cowlishaw FTL
Woody Paige FTL x100
Plaschke lol FTL
So you're not allowed to talk discuss sports unless you played professionally? That makes sense
grin.gif

It gives you the news in the sports world in an entertaining way. It ain't that serious.

and not to mention there is no real purpose as to how the system game works. I mean how does the point system work? Does the judge give points off whenever he feels like it or what??

Blackistone FTL
Cowlishaw FTL
Woody Paige FTL x100
Plaschke lol FTL
If you're expecting a real game show, you're watching the wrong reasons.

Go watch Jeopardy.

They are sports columnists from all-around the US, who have personality, and entertain.

Blackistone FTL
Cowlishaw FTL
Woody Paige FTL x100
Plaschke lol FTL

You FTL

LMAO @ "You FTL"

roll.gif

Rash: the show is supposed to be a bunch of armchair quarterbacks BSing about sports. It accomplishes that.

Back
Top Bottom