Lloyd Banks and Yayo speak on Rocsi comment and more

ejm205

Banned
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/0x777777/wshh021XKvcGP1Ywf83F" quality="high"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374">

Im at work so I cant hear it. But I can only imagine
roll.gif

i see yayo mom didnt teach him not to talk with a mouth full of food
laugh.gif

but yayo is speaking real

You can say what you want about 50, but that dude ruins careers and Rocsi? Chick is done.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

but yayo is speaking real

on some things, yeah

as far as what he was saying about Buck, i find it real %$##$ of him to come out and start saying all of this stuff...dude's bringing up all this stuffabout him that's irrelevant, sounding like a female talking about @%$@ that don't even matter...it's like...it sounds like you've BEEN holdinga grudge against the dude, why come out with all this stuff now? if you had a problem with homie then you should have addressed it on the spot and not gone onthe radio yappin' just to yap...Yayo's a clown, dude said he ain't even want to talk about Young Buck then goes on for like 5 minutes talking aboutthis and that...
eyes.gif

Him and Banks are just

many-sheep.jpg

I do agree on what they was talking about Rocsi though...and it seems she's done stuff like that in the past. I imagine the exec's at BET went off onher. It's not that she can't have an opinion...it's just that when you in a position like her's, you gotta stay neutral.
ohwell.gif

but isnt that video old...? why is it an issue. maybe her views have changed now

" And dont Run up on me with one of them Camera Phones Imma make u eat that +!+#, Have soem water with that "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^Game tried to say Banks was pushin the Explorer...

good interview tho, they was clownin...

"She doesnt want the black pole!...Her dad told her from a young age not to have the black pole andshe didnt"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man is rocsi lying???? NO....everybodi at that radio station knows 50 last album was garbage....Banks n Yayo wud drink 50 if he came n cup real talk dudes gotbroad tendacies towards 50 Cent

I dont know why cats on this board say that Banks & Yayo would drink 50 if he came in a cup..apart from that being a mad$#!! statement...dude pays there bills and puts money in there pocket..what would make you even think they would say 50s last album was wack?there boss..thedude who signs the checks..are you ******ed?

^ the comment was actually a classic punchline by X to the Z n the movie 8mile...yes 50 cuts the checks but does that mean that yayo and banks have 2 b hispuppets...if 50 disses sumbodi 4 the publicity des dudes is rite behind him n its gettn old and lame

In the words of the game..."yayo and banks don't have have the rites 2 talk about n e bodi, all dey do is bump pu^^ies wit 50 all day n talk about watcolor 2 paint their finger nails" hahahahahaaa

^^^Its called loyality..dude took um out the hood..you ride with your general through anything...and quoting game shouldnteven be in the picture..dude got a carls jr star on his face..he has NOOOOOO say so towards anybody

Originally Posted by Qualmes

^^^Its called loyality..dude took um out the hood..you ride with your general through anything...and quoting game shouldnt even be in the picture..dude got a carls jr star on his face..he has NOOOOOO say so towards anybody
Stop worship'n dis dudes...g unit aint no army/gang its record company
laugh.gif
..... If it was all about loyalty den explain 2 me why Buck is no longer withthe group

Dude u is brainwashed aint no loyalty banks jus recently started bein with 50 and Yayo b/c they have a album about 2 drop, b4 that banks and buck were bothdoin they own thing , while yayo was carry'n 50 luggage everywhere he went....50 got all dem dudes hands tied legally in their contracts jus look at MOP,Game, and Buck...banks cant leave g unit and 4 yayo its a free ride

Back
Top Bottom