Living the Dream Vol. Who's out there winning?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

10gi3w8.jpg

winning 
beat me too it.

I don't consider myself to be "doing it" by any means, but I'm probably happier than I've ever been.  I graduated from UCLA a while ago, and after having no job prospects or anything to do, I landed a gig with a prominent national politician starting in June.  So in the mean time I've been tutoring HS kids a few hours a week and with the rest of my time I'm trying to get as healthy/fit/ripped as possible.  I'm lifting 5-6 days a week, probably playing ball almost as much and eating really, really clean.  I'm killing it on the courts, making good gains in the weight room and I feel/look healthier than ever.  In my mind, I'm winning right now.

I don't consider myself to be "doing it" by any means, but I'm probably happier than I've ever been.  I graduated from UCLA a while ago, and after having no job prospects or anything to do, I landed a gig with a prominent national politician starting in June.  So in the mean time I've been tutoring HS kids a few hours a week and with the rest of my time I'm trying to get as healthy/fit/ripped as possible.  I'm lifting 5-6 days a week, probably playing ball almost as much and eating really, really clean.  I'm killing it on the courts, making good gains in the weight room and I feel/look healthier than ever.  In my mind, I'm winning right now.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

10gi3w8.jpg

winning 
beat me too it.
Clearly winning at every turn
“…I’m tired, I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and *****in and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and *****in and just delivering the goods at every frikin turn, because, look what I’m dealing with man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls, dealing with soft targets and its just, you know its just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee because I don’t have time for these clowns. I don’t have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say “I can’t process it

Originally Posted by xanadu one

10gi3w8.jpg

winning 
beat me too it.
Clearly winning at every turn
“…I’m tired, I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and *****in and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and *****in and just delivering the goods at every frikin turn, because, look what I’m dealing with man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls, dealing with soft targets and its just, you know its just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee because I don’t have time for these clowns. I don’t have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say “I can’t process it

Still workin' on it for myself, but the time is near. With Mac blowin' up as much as he did, the spotlight is about to be on the rest of us. As NT fam, keep your ears open for The 58s.

Still workin' on it for myself, but the time is near. With Mac blowin' up as much as he did, the spotlight is about to be on the rest of us. As NT fam, keep your ears open for The 58s.

I'm 21...accomplished some goals i wanted to..wasnt happy,so now im gonna do one of my other goals.Joining the army.

I'm 21...accomplished some goals i wanted to..wasnt happy,so now im gonna do one of my other goals.Joining the army.

Back
Top Bottom