Little Things that are Devastating

waking up early, than saying when u get home your gonna sleep right away, or you gonna go to bed wayy early than u usually do, but dont. and end up saying same thing.

farting in a place because no one is around. than someone opens the door and goes in and smells it, and they know who it is.

buying shoes you cant wear cuz you got nothing to wear it with.

pooping and you stay wiping for ever...
frown.gif

Having a glass on the floor next to you, getting up and kicking the @@+! out of it cause you forgot. Even worse when you still have your drink in it.

Having a glass on the floor next to you, getting up and kicking the @@+! out of it cause you forgot. Even worse when you still have your drink in it.

Having to restart your computer when your browser or adobe or something that's important or you like wants to update or even more devestating when you just restarted because of one update just for another that wants to update.

Thinking of making one of your fav drinks when you go back home only to find those bastards that are your siblings already used up all of the powder or one of the essential parts to the drink. Same with food.

PIIHB then after awhile realizing you got doodoo on your dong, pausing with a deep sigh, but then pressing on to finish the job.

What kind of soap devastates your pee hole? *Do not want* Just wanna stay clear of it or are you like cutting yourself down there cuz you're scared the hole is going to close up like a healing wound?

Having to restart your computer when your browser or adobe or something that's important or you like wants to update or even more devestating when you just restarted because of one update just for another that wants to update.

Thinking of making one of your fav drinks when you go back home only to find those bastards that are your siblings already used up all of the powder or one of the essential parts to the drink. Same with food.

PIIHB then after awhile realizing you got doodoo on your dong, pausing with a deep sigh, but then pressing on to finish the job.

What kind of soap devastates your pee hole? *Do not want* Just wanna stay clear of it or are you like cutting yourself down there cuz you're scared the hole is going to close up like a healing wound?

Originally Posted by MTN23

THIS!

Originally Posted by MTN23

THIS!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yo son, I'm no one to judge you but do you wash your genitalia areas?

Even when you are just getting the sack there is a high potential of soap suds entering the penis hole. As a season veteran you learn to ward it off but every once in a while you get caught slippin'

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yo son, I'm no one to judge you but do you wash your genitalia areas?

Even when you are just getting the sack there is a high potential of soap suds entering the penis hole. As a season veteran you learn to ward it off but every once in a while you get caught slippin'

Spilling a drink on the carpet...hate this !*$@ with a passion. Usually happens when I'm eating in the living room with a bottle of coke or w.e and I don't tighten the cap and knock it over.

Spilling a drink on the carpet...hate this !*$@ with a passion. Usually happens when I'm eating in the living room with a bottle of coke or w.e and I don't tighten the cap and knock it over.

Getting everything you need to go to bed (phone, phone charger, kleenex, glass of water, etc.) getting into bed, and then realizing you still have your contacts in your eyes
30t6p3b.gif

Getting everything you need to go to bed (phone, phone charger, kleenex, glass of water, etc.) getting into bed, and then realizing you still have your contacts in your eyes
30t6p3b.gif

Not being able to find the tv remote. I can't be flippin through all these channels

Not being able to find the tv remote. I can't be flippin through all these channels

Back
Top Bottom