Little Things that are Devastating

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Waking up before your alarm goes off. Look up and see you got 30 more minutes you could be sleepin, but you know your *#% aint fallin back asleep
true story
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

Dressing real good and better than usual, then you go out and see no one of importance. It makes it feel like a day wasted or something.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Almost happened to me today.

-Talking to a female you feeling, later you go to the restroom and see yourself in the mirror and see a huge booger hanging from your nose and you wonder if that was there while you were talking to her 
mad.gif

-Walking in late to class and everybody stares at you, i hate that.

-Going to the gym and you went in (pause) on your workout, come home to find out theres pizza for dinner 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

Dressing real good and better than usual, then you go out and see no one of importance. It makes it feel like a day wasted or something.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-Talking to a female you feeling, later you go to the restroom and see yourself in the mirror and see a huge booger hanging from your nose and you wonder if that was there while you were talking to her 
mad.gif

-Going to the gym and you went in (pause) on your workout, come home to find out theres pizza for dinner 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by mike2389

Waking up before your alarm goes off. Look up and see you got 30 more minutes you could be sleepin, but you know your *#% aint fallin back asleep
true story
30t6p3b.gif
Word w/ how many alarms I have
mad.gif
{

Originally Posted by mike2389

true story
30t6p3b.gif
Word w/ how many alarms I have
mad.gif
{

Originally Posted by backpacker23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

This ishh happens to me all the damn time. i go through these emotions when i see it
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
then i proceed to eat and the after im like
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

This ishh happens to me all the damn time. i go through these emotions when i see it
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

x2...waste of a fresh outfit all for nothing

laugh.gif

x2...waste of a fresh outfit all for nothing

Getting out of bed in the morning but still feeling sleepy/dizzy/disoriented and falling over...happened to me for the first time ever today
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Getting out of bed in the morning but still feeling sleepy/dizzy/disoriented and falling over...happened to me for the first time ever today
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

Taking a dump (soft texture) and using half of the toilet roll to wipe yourself.

Realizing about 10 mins later that you didn't wipe it all because you start getting a really itchy butt.

product_shot.jpg

It'll change your life.  I don't even travel without them now. 

Im sayin tho. When you use regular toilet paper you're basically rubbing it in but them butt wipes keep you right.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Appreciated

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

Taking a dump (soft texture) and using half of the toilet roll to wipe yourself.

Realizing about 10 mins later that you didn't wipe it all because you start getting a really itchy butt.

product_shot.jpg

It'll change your life.  I don't even travel without them now. 

Im sayin tho. When you use regular toilet paper you're basically rubbing it in but them butt wipes keep you right.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Appreciated

Back
Top Bottom