Little secrets about u that no one knows.

I have turned down every girl that has approached me because I see them as being "Smutty." In all reality im just scared of commitment but i feelready for a relationship......

Originally Posted by J SUPER

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Small Fee

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by bence23

I wanna eat a girls booty hole.
laugh.gif
Already done...but to my GF though, no J.O....
pimp.gif

That's nasty as hell bruh LOl, what it taste like though LOL
laugh.gif
Wild guess?
laugh.gif
Lick a copper penny lol same taste
roll.gif
Nah homie you make her wash before anything goes down and tell her to pay special attention to that area
laugh.gif
I see you've done it before too...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
hahah yall nasty
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
i love the whole where the sun dnt shine. believe me do it and she will never leave you
pimp.gif

I love screamin OOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or OOOWEWEWEWEWEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE really loud. it feels goood lol

I want to be a hitman.

I want to go to Mexico and practice just because the murders will blend in with everything else going on there.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Small Fee

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by bence23

I wanna eat a girls booty hole.
laugh.gif
Already done...but to my GF though, no J.O....
pimp.gif

That's nasty as hell bruh LOl, what it taste like though LOL
laugh.gif
Wild guess?
laugh.gif
Lick a copper penny lol same taste
roll.gif
Nah homie you make her wash before anything goes down and tell her to pay special attention to that area
laugh.gif
I see you've done it before too...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
, you too I see...
pimp.gif

I've been with the same girl for 3 years and am freaking out about it

I'm pretty sure we're getting married, but just to be sure I'm sure, I've been myspacing chicks like crazy, CE on CL, you name it. It'sworked, just has me freaking out even more, i'm 24 still in the prime of my life

I'd never want to hurt my girl, I know it would kill her but then again, I figure now is better than if we're engaged or married

SMH at me being so immature

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

i was a child actor.
vid???
nerd.gif

and i definitly make random noises and sounds
i try maddd hard to mimic other languages sometimes, not poking fun, seriously trying to sound like i speak that language fluently
sometimes i feel like people can hear my thoughts, and then i think to myself "which one of you sukkas are reading my thoughts, im stronger thanyou"
laugh.gif

i smell everything
indifferent.gif

i steal t shirts from my girlfriend and wear them all the time
embarassed.gif

im scared to progress, lifes fine the way it is
i do graffiti, im 20, and its embarassing but i cant stop
id kill you over baccon
i have more weapons in my house then you do
im jealous of everything and everyone
i smoke entirely too much potent weed, i feel like i should be smoking worse weed to stay healthier
i work out for a month, then eat zebra cakes and mcdonalds for 2 months and so on... but i only weigh 140ish
id rather post on nt than tell my friends my feelings towards things, i feel like its a wider spectrum

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

my village was attacked and burned down, they lined everyone up and began to buck everyone one by one... me and most of my family ran away... but they didnt make it... only me and my little cousin got away.... man im glad i left africa...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Before You Say It Ducktales...[/color] thats ur own sig, how appropriate lol

Jay you know what hairstyle wins in Atlanta dreads>fade all day every day and you know it LOL, you know why....... Because they love to feel them between their legs LOL.
I've ate the dookie chute and it doesn't taste like much, its just not as moist as the main character. go ahead keith judge me i dare you lol
THATS NASTY, if they love the feeeling of dreads that means yo hair is gona have all those fluids on it UGHHHHHHH

I avoid relationships because I think it is too much work or I never feel as though words alone can mean two people are together.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

my village was attacked and burned down, they lined everyone up and began to buck everyone one by one... me and most of my family ran away... but they didnt make it... only me and my little cousin got away.... man im glad i left africa...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Before You Say It Ducktales...[/color] thats ur own sig, how appropriate lol

Jay you know what hairstyle wins in Atlanta dreads>fade all day every day and you know it LOL, you know why....... Because they love to feel them between their legs LOL.
I've ate the dookie chute and it doesn't taste like much, its just not as moist as the main character. go ahead keith judge me i dare you lol
THATS NASTY, if they love the feeeling of dreads that means yo hair is gona have all those fluids on it UGHHHHHHH

Never had fluids on my hair LOL, and if I did I don't think I would care I mean hell your eating poon it's in your mouth,

I don't go to a lot of parties becuase I refuse to leave without my eyebrows being cleaned up.

Im arrogant. Self centered. And like taking pictures of myself more than my own girlfriend does.

-I hate being in a crowded room full of people, hence the reason why I don't do clubs.

-didn't learn how to tie my shoes until I was in the 4th grade.

-I love all kinds of bread

Back
Top Bottom