Little kids WYLIN on the SEPTA subway

Damn looks like some of the kids got some beatings and others just got poor excuses for parents making excuses for them.

But when deuce king deuce king tells yall these kids need to get put in their place, yall start copping pleas
They need to get put in place by their parents (or family) nobody else.

If dude taping that had laid them kids out there'd be no complaints from me when he caught a bullet in the head for doing that.

Last edited:
Damn looks like some of the kids got some beatings and others just got poor excuses for parents making excuses for them.

If dude taping that had laid them kids out there'd be no complaints from me when he caught a bullet in the head for doing that.
You can verbally check them. You don't necessarily have to lay hands on them to show them that what they're doing is wrong.

But when deuce king deuce king tells yall these kids need to get put in their place, yall start copping pleas

....and what do you suggest if their parent or family is not on scene?? Just let the child or children run wild??

Zik sounds like the type of dude to turn the other cheek when he sees an injustice. Talking about let the kids be kids. Smh

But when @Deuce King  tells yall these kids need to get put in their place, yall start copping pleas
Exactly. That's why I don't play games with kids out here, I don't care what their situation is. Those kids in that video all needed their ***** beat.
I'ma side with Deuce on this one. Would not even blink had any of those kids caught a swift punch in the chest. Dude who head butted and punched buddy (in the nuts it appears) deserved getting his wind knocked out. 

Last edited:
I'm not touching anybody kids. Sorry. As much as I hate kids like this, putting hands on them is not going to end well.

Put hands on their parent(s)

Lil dude got a ball spot already [emoji]128514[/emoji].
But yea, my son do some **** like that he getting a grown up beat down. Period.

Lady had a terrible plan of action taking these youngsters out in public :lol:

Probably from a group home or recently adopted. Gotta stay ready and crisis plan when taking them out.

Why does that one kid have a bald spot? 
laugh.gif

Are we sure the one with the buck tooth isn't a little person? 
Apparently, it's very stressful being a little degenerate.

....and what do you suggest if their parent or family is not on scene?? Just let the child or children run wild??

All you gotta do is make sure some 2ft or 3ft child doesn't come around you. That aint hard to do. You can't subdue a child with ease?

They can run wild and bother everybody else who have gone stupid.

However, you put your hands on some children cuz they're running wild on you like you about to lay them out or square up and you got what's coming to you.

The same way you think there's consequences for their actions, there will be consequences for your action and that's before the police get involved.

It's like some of yall don't know what era yall living in anymore.

Last edited:
well obviously those kids parents aint ****. and this really is nothing new. them lil bastards are washed and barring an epiphany occurring in their life that will change their paradigm they are destined to end up where they were intended to be. its sad really but its the case for the majority.

Back
Top Bottom