Little Brother Debate: The Minstrel Show vs. The Listening

I prefer The Listening better

but I can see why someone would argue why The Minstrel Show is the better album

I prefer The Listening better

but I can see why someone would argue why The Minstrel Show is the better album

Minstrel for me.

Their catalog was so strong
pimp.gif

I (physically) own both of these joints, but I gotta go with The Listening. I can play both of these albums front to back, no skips, but The Listening has a slight advantage over The Minstrel Show. It's like a picking a favorite child.

I (physically) own both of these joints, but I gotta go with The Listening. I can play both of these albums front to back, no skips, but The Listening has a slight advantage over The Minstrel Show. It's like a picking a favorite child.

I could've sworn more people preferred The Listening a couple years ago.

But I'll pick The Minstrel Show simply because I relate more to it, thus more enjoyable for me. Definitely one of my favorite LPs.

I could've sworn more people preferred The Listening a couple years ago.

But I'll pick The Minstrel Show simply because I relate more to it, thus more enjoyable for me. Definitely one of my favorite LPs.

I liked how the minstrel show flowed, it was like a huge drama of music. From the opening to the end, took you through relationships them showing their lyrical ability, some deep emotions"all for you"< amazing track. Cant say wonder because he produced the listening, but i do feel his beats were more polished. Like dude stated earlier Percy Miracles!!!!

I liked how the minstrel show flowed, it was like a huge drama of music. From the opening to the end, took you through relationships them showing their lyrical ability, some deep emotions"all for you"< amazing track. Cant say wonder because he produced the listening, but i do feel his beats were more polished. Like dude stated earlier Percy Miracles!!!!

Back
Top Bottom