Listen if you're sitting at a green light and I HONK at you, dont give me a stupid look ok?

yall crazy @+% driving %*%!%$ need to chill the **#$ out on the road.

.like seriously being all in a hurry in $%%+ when its hardly going to make a difference...your only going to cause an accident...

.i totaled my car last month and walked away without scratch so I don't take $%%+ lightly no more.

Im tired of all the careless people here....something this western culture breeds...idiotic robots...

instead of honking your horn..how bout slow your $%# down...you don't have no where to go that important...

this dude talmbout I was tryna get to Dairy Queen before they close...f outta ere
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

(not saying oblivious drivers who hold up the road are off the hook but there are more ragers out there and they are most dangerous)

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

most of the time its because im on iphone
I think this pisses me off more than anything
laugh.gif
 And then you have to nerve to get mad
Spoiler [+]

there was this guy in a suped up altima behind me driving all crazy swerving lanes and %!%* . we stopped at a red light and some old guy behind him hops out a lincoln with a cigar in his mouth and starts banging on his window like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" altima driver got shook and drove off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude looked like an OG with a cigar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

.like seriously being all in a hurry in $%%+ when its hardly going to make a difference...your only going to cause an accident...

.i totaled my car last month and walked away without scratch so I don't take $%%+ lightly no more.

Im tired of all the careless people here....something this western culture breeds...idiotic robots...

instead of honking your horn..how bout slow your $%# down...you don't have no where to go that important...

this dude talmbout I was tryna get to Dairy Queen before they close...f outta ere
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

(not saying oblivious drivers who hold up the road are off the hook but there are more ragers out there and they are most dangerous)
You sound like you should probably just stay in the right lane, at all times.
Assuming you dont already. 

Originally Posted by oo206oo

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

You sound like you should probably just stay in the right lane, at all times.
Assuming you dont already. 
your so cool man. what kind of fast car do you drive? how much did it cost?

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I absolutely abhor this, and when dukes act like its GT5 .. like you really gotta hit 80 in a 45 when I'm already driving considerably fast just so 100ft ahead you gonna smash your brakes to make a right turn ...... like really ........ really.

The only times I've ever gotten honked is when the light literally just flashed on green

So no one is going to comment on this?
Alleged attackers last words in the interview :
tongue.gif

I feel like I believe his side of the story over the "victim's" side.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

you totaled your car because you're probably a bad driver and you're stagnant at green lights.
 It has nothing to do with being in a hurry, its making you realize that you're holding up a bunch of cars because you're not paying attention.

its basically you saying "i dont care about anyone's time but my own, because im a selfish loser."

and the Dairy Queen thing was a joke, settle it down.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Your lucky I dont put my car in park. Don't honk at me cause I will continue to brake check you and hope you rear end me.
So what you're saying is, you're both in cars trying to get somewhere, and you will actually SLOW YOURSELF DOWN just to be spiteful.  Like, it doesn't even matter to you that you're the problem.
What a 
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

you totaled your car because you're probably a bad driver and you're stagnant at green lights.
 It has nothing to do with being in a hurry, its making you realize that you're holding up a bunch of cars because you're not paying attention.

its basically you saying "i dont care about anyone's time but my own, because im a selfish loser."

i already acknowledged there are oblivious drivers on the road who hold up traffic though.

you insinuate I'm a bad driver because I challenged the premise of your meaningless thread...but I'm not a bad driver. I have a good driving record.

the point is people like you who really have no where to be, yet drive like a NASCAR driver are more dangerous on the road then people who are holding up traffic.

Actually, you're both making assumptions on how the other drives with no evidence.
my evidence is the context of this thread and argument, and his evidence is me telling him I just got in an accident that left my car totaled.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

i already acknowledged there are oblivious drivers on the road who hold up traffic though.

you insinuate I'm a bad driver because I challenged the premise of your meaningless thread...but I'm not a bad driver. I have a good driving record.

the point is people like you who really have no where to be, yet drive like a NASCAR driver are more dangerous on the road then people who are holding up traffic.
Actually, you're both making assumptions on how the other drives with no evidence.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

You probably have a "good driving record" because youre the dude driving away, oblivious, from the accident you probably just caused. 

You probably try to merge onto the highway going 35 and wonder why people are slamming on their brakes around you and honking their horns.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

You probably have a "good driving record" because youre the dude driving away, oblivious, from the accident you probably just caused. 

You probably try to merge onto the highway going 35 and wonder why people are slamming on their brakes around you and honking their horns.
nah man that didn't work.

nice design work tho.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

I rarely ever use my horn but when I do I'm a **** about it. You're getting the 1 long honk (no funnies) for a solid 7-10 seconds so that you can think about whatever stupid move you made.

hahaha my man said "one long honk (no funnies)"

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Some lady was giving me the bird because I was riding her in the fast lane on a 3 lane Interstate last week... She wasn't passing cars in the middle lane and was doing maybe 70 in a 65... I ended up passing her on the right which I rarely do because people who know how to drive get the F out of the way when they're holding up left lane traffic.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't know how to drive and are offended by others who aren't holding up traffic.
This. I hate people that drive in the left lane and don't move over. I can understand if you need to make a left turn soon, but majority of the time its just somebody that wants to stay in front of everybody.

The worst thing is when I come up to a red light and I'm thinking I will be the first car in the lane, but then somebody from the other lane has to switch over so they don't have to drive behind someone only to drive slow.

i usually just double tap my horn if someone's not paying attention. really the only time lay down the horn is if someone cuts me off.

I do say I get passive as hell when I get beeped out the second the light turns green. I will take my SWEET TIME moving.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 even Meth was offend by Brotherforreals flagrant passive-aggressive behavior. 

Back
Top Bottom