Listen if you're sitting at a green light and I HONK at you, dont give me a stupid look ok?

I dont care what the the situation you honk your horn at me and I'm cursing you out I hate that %%@#

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Hold up...in the other thread I was told to wait a few seconds because someone may run a red light...now this thread is telling me to go soon as the light turns green???

I rarely ever use my horn but when I do I'm a **** about it. You're getting the 1 long honk (no funnies) for a solid 7-10 seconds so that you can think about whatever stupid move you made.

Originally Posted by MMG

I HATE when people honk as soon as the light turns green, like literally the same second, I make them wait a few
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

I rarely ever use my horn but when I do I'm a **** about it. You're getting the 1 long honk (no funnies) for a solid 7-10 seconds so that you can think about whatever stupid move you made.
you could get your !*# beat for that...
edit: Club's an attention %+@+% 
laugh.gif

I agree with OP

I honk after about three seconds. I won't trip if I get honked at, unless it's less than three seconds of stalling.

laugh.gif
 @ Club talking about "bratty" attitude.  A long delay a honk is understandable, people are honking as soon as the light turns green.  Pump the brakes.
It isn't the fault of the person in front of you that you are running late or have a craving for Dairy Queen right before they close.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Credo

So going 5 mph over the speed limit means not knowing how to drive, but wanting to go even faster than that means you do?  Okay, Vin.
Being in the FAST lane and not advancing traffic means you don't know how to drive. 

If middle lane traffic is doing 70 and you're in the left lane doing 70, you need to be moving over to the middle. It's pretty simple.

laugh.gif
at Vin.  Most state police wont even give you a second though if you're keeping it ~75. 

The bottom line is if you are holding up people behind you in the LEFT lane of a 3+ lane highway, move the #$*% over.

Fraij knows whats up
pimp.gif

get yo Stankin A!! out of the way.

i tell this to every passenger (mainly female) that rides with me, If i have to pass you on the right, then YOURE the A!!hole, not me.

when people move (like youre suppose to ) out of the fast lane to let me/traffic go by, i almost want to thank them an say thats how youre supppose to drive.
happy.gif

This really cant be quoted enough.

I didn't read through the entire thread, but...

As a driver, your ONLY concentration should be on the road/pedestrians...If you aren't attentive, you deserved to be honked at.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I never understood this. 
Why are you giving me a dirty look through your rearview or when I pass you?

why are YOU getting mad? you're the one who messed up, not me.

im just trying to make it to Dairy Queen before they close.

EDIT: although i do give a few seconds of leeway before honking, i think thats standard however.
Well, leave earlier and you won't have this problem boss
wink.gif

roll.gif
just reminded me of one of my favorite in living color skits

Ever see those people who &@^# up, and you pass by and stare them down, but they don't look at you cause they know they *@^$ up? Their car should
immediately explode when that happens.

If you honk to soon after the light turns green, I'm making ya @$@ wait a few extra seconds.
laugh.gif

Hate dudes like OP.

I don't like to use my horn. It's very rarely ever worth it unless you are about to run me off the road and then I use it.

I wonder how many of you have been in actual "get-the-hell-outta-the-car-right-now" types of traffic altercations.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

If you honk to soon after the light turns green, I'm making ya @$@ wait a few extra seconds.
laugh.gif

Hate dudes like OP.

i hate dudes like you who don't even read in my initial post that i always wait a few seconds before honking. After that, its fair game.
you either: 

chose not to read that part, which makes you ignorant

decided to ignore that fact and spew your hatred anyways, which makes you petty

or dont have the ability to read it, which makes you dumb

so which one of these three hats do you want to wear exactly?

Drivers like OP will get shot, meet up with some crazy road rage driver, and get into a situation with someone that just doesn't give a crap soon enough. He will learn the hard way and then cry on NT about how some guy hit his precious little car.  
I learned living here in LA, if you honk at someone, best prepared for the worst.  

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

Hate dudes like OP.

i hate dudes like you who don't even read in my initial post that i always wait a few seconds before honking. After that, its fair game.
you either: 

chose not to read that part, which makes you ignorant

decided to ignore that fact and spew your hatred anyways, which makes you petty

or dont have the ability to read it, which makes you dumb

so which one of these three hats do you want to wear exactly?

laugh.gif
 It's really not that serious at all. You're a weirdo bruh 

Back
Top Bottom