List your team's untouchable players

MLB - David Wright, Wilmer Flores, Jenry Mejia, Mike Pelfrey
NFL - Sanchize, Revis
NBA -
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Essential1

I hope none of your favorite teams have won the Championship because you are bandwagon fan also.. Because whenever someone's team wins any fan of that team is just a bandwagon fan...

Some logic you used
I agree with you here dude, now all of a sudden no one can be a Heat fan without being a bandwagoner. Every time I post something about the Heat or LeBron people on here are so quick to pull that card, and I just think really?
Same here. I mean I'm not a Heat fan, but being from Florida I'll definitely be rooting for them over any other teams in the NBA (Blazers and Magic aside).

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Essential1

I hope none of your favorite teams have won the Championship because you are bandwagon fan also.. Because whenever someone's team wins any fan of that team is just a bandwagon fan...

Some logic you used
I agree with you here dude, now all of a sudden no one can be a Heat fan without being a bandwagoner. Every time I post something about the Heat or LeBron people on here are so quick to pull that card, and I just think really?
Same here. I mean I'm not a Heat fan, but being from Florida I'll definitely be rooting for them over any other teams in the NBA (Blazers and Magic aside).

I only have 1 true favorite team, and of course we all know he ain't going nowhere (being traded that is
laugh.gif
)

dwight+howard.jpg

I only have 1 true favorite team, and of course we all know he ain't going nowhere (being traded that is
laugh.gif
)

dwight+howard.jpg

Cavs - I would guess Hickson is the closest thing to untouchable...everyone else is up for grabs.
Reds - Votto, B. Philips
Bengals - Palmer

Cavs - I would guess Hickson is the closest thing to untouchable...everyone else is up for grabs.
Reds - Votto, B. Philips
Bengals - Palmer

Back
Top Bottom