Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, it was on april 10 (I took a picture to send to a friend last year and the picture's date tag showed up which is why i know this)
That seems a bit late, I thought if Nike wanted the sales to count towards this quarter they had to make the sales by the end of March?

The only way i'll catch this is if I waste a month sitting at my computer from about 5pm-8pm every night refreshing twitter.... not happening lol. I would be heated if I did that and this turns out like kamuekcmo's magical restock thread

not today
is that kanye west?
sick.gif

I've paralyzed myself the past couple of days with this. 
laugh.gif
 Tomorrow I actually have class, Hopefully it won't drop then.

That seems a bit late, I thought if Nike wanted the sales to count towards this quarter they had to make the sales by the end of March?
Nike's 3rd quarter ended Feb 28th.  That's why we see these type of threads that are mostly rumor.  4th quarter/end of the year is at the end of May.

Nike's Fiscal year end is May so any sales from march, april, may would be included.

can anybody que me in on the direction NDC is moving?

I see this and was confused
wut? Can anyone who has purchased from NDC after the powder blue 10 tell me if there is any new method/thing we need to be aware of?? I do everything manually btw.

. I would be heated if I did that and this turns out like kamuekcmo's magical restock thread

That thread tho .. on "restock" day had me :rofl:

So many broken hearts n so much frustration/anger

it wont be. im planning on offing this thread in a day or so if nothing happens. restock threads are the worse kind of thread on NT. becomes some magical wish list thread instead.

it wont be. im planning on offing this thread in a day or so if nothing happens. restock threads are the worse kind of thread on NT. becomes some magical wish list thread instead.
very true ... dudes were talkin bout nothin but royals and soace jams for a while in that memorial day one. At least everyone is pretty calm in here though. But yeah i agree if nothin by Sat then its a wrao and whenever it haooens someone will just make another one.

anthracite8s anthracite8s its been a month since ive bought any new release but I heard NDC has a captcha-type thing or u match the pics with the word they show on the screen.

If you won't have a thread like this's,could we at least have one that keeps the shoe links updated for those of us that watch those?

Also it seems better to have a thread to contain the talk as opposed to all the other threads getting clogged up with restock talk or having to police replacement threads popping up every time there's a rumor. Give guys their playground, then it's up to them how involved they want to be.

Not sure if anybody noticed but I guess Nike might be changing up links seeing as some of these existing links have gone from "product no longer available" to "page not found"....interesting!

It is so simple to change a link and it needs to be done to provide a little bit of fairness in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom