video_image-012534.jpg

video_image-012535.jpg

video_image-012536.jpg

video_image-012533.jpg

video_image-012539.jpg

Release Date: Friday May 13th 2011

ONLY 84 pairs will be produced and each shoe box will be numbered 1 to 84

Retail price: $100

Each pair features a hangtag numbered from 1 to 84 that is personally signed by Swizz Beatz

All boxes will include a Reebok “Classic R

video-003383.jpg

video_image-012534.jpg

video_image-012535.jpg

video_image-012536.jpg

video_image-012533.jpg

video_image-012539.jpg

Release Date: Friday May 13th 2011

ONLY 84 pairs will be produced and each shoe box will be numbered 1 to 84

Retail price: $100

Each pair features a hangtag numbered from 1 to 84 that is personally signed by Swizz Beatz

All boxes will include a Reebok “Classic R

footaction @ greenspoint mall? really? i mean for real? every time im on 45 i always ask the ? - greenspoint mall is still open?

footaction @ greenspoint mall? really? i mean for real? every time im on 45 i always ask the ? - greenspoint mall is still open?

They're cool. Wish they weren't so limited. I'd actually cop. I stay out here in LA but there's no way that I'm making line for that shoe. especially when it's only 84 pairs.

They're cool. Wish they weren't so limited. I'd actually cop. I stay out here in LA but there's no way that I'm making line for that shoe. especially when it's only 84 pairs.

So these will be hyped up to Yeezy status, becasue we all know they would sit had the limited tag not been applied to them. Hope those that like them and will wear them get their pairs.

So these will be hyped up to Yeezy status, becasue we all know they would sit had the limited tag not been applied to them. Hope those that like them and will wear them get their pairs.

Originally Posted by jtc85

as terrible as greenspoint is that footaction gets alotta burn

Originally Posted by jtc85

as terrible as greenspoint is that footaction gets alotta burn

They look crazy on foot... so glad I copped. Teal/Grey next then I'm done... $108 out the door.

Back
Top Bottom