lilmikey23 aka DJ Futuro

Yo whats up NT! (MD/DC/VA)

I honestly dont know if i could post this here or not, but i guess it wont hurt to try

Let DJ Futuro push the play button for you!

Your party is not too small to have a DJ!

Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Baby showers, Get Togethers, Family Reunions, Private Partys, you name it.

State of the art equipment, top of the line mixer, 2 1300w speakers providing clean crisp sound with stands, and all of your favorite tunes.

A young hard working dedicated DJ with years of experience in the music business.

Specializing in Bachata , Merengue, Salsa, Reggaeton, Latin, Pop, Cumbia, Dance, Techno, Hip Hop, R&B and more!

Most important, very resonable rates!

Available all 7 nights a week, 2 hours minimum, no maximum hours, very flexible.

Serving the entire NOVA area

Please contact me with any questions: Call or Text: 571-426-9436

Also, please book with time, my calendar is filling up quick!

Yo whats up NT! (MD/DC/VA)

I honestly dont know if i could post this here or not, but i guess it wont hurt to try

Let DJ Futuro push the play button for you!

Your party is not too small to have a DJ!

Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Baby showers, Get Togethers, Family Reunions, Private Partys, you name it.

State of the art equipment, top of the line mixer, 2 1300w speakers providing clean crisp sound with stands, and all of your favorite tunes.

A young hard working dedicated DJ with years of experience in the music business.

Specializing in Bachata , Merengue, Salsa, Reggaeton, Latin, Pop, Cumbia, Dance, Techno, Hip Hop, R&B and more!

Most important, very resonable rates!

Available all 7 nights a week, 2 hours minimum, no maximum hours, very flexible.

Serving the entire NOVA area

Please contact me with any questions: Call or Text: 571-426-9436

Also, please book with time, my calendar is filling up quick!

we'll need a free sample first...

come DJ the BBQ & if we like you Dev or Kev will pay you at the next one

we'll need a free sample first...

come DJ the BBQ & if we like you Dev or Kev will pay you at the next one

^^ Not even a NT special???

No sample???

Can't come kick it with some NTers???

30t6p3b.gif

^^ LOL i really wish i could man, but like i said i dont do free work, i dont think anyone does

I have to load all my heavy equipment, unpack, set up, and then work for x amount of hours, then pack back up etc.... you get the idea, work is work

I can give discounts, but thats about it

Most DJ's around the area charge in the 350-500 range easily

Just wanted to put my info out there in case anyone is looking for a DJ in the area.

Just let me know

^^ LOL i really wish i could man, but like i said i dont do free work, i dont think anyone does

I have to load all my heavy equipment, unpack, set up, and then work for x amount of hours, then pack back up etc.... you get the idea, work is work

I can give discounts, but thats about it

Most DJ's around the area charge in the 350-500 range easily

Just wanted to put my info out there in case anyone is looking for a DJ in the area.

Just let me know

man delete this thread.

You think we gonna pay you if we never heard you???

That's how you network and build support.

man delete this thread.

Originally Posted by dimez81

man delete this thread.

Maybe this was the wrong crowd to put my ad up

network and build support?? what the *&%^?, its deejaying, its not that serious bro, i get people calling me to dj their weddings, and i dont have to go out and perform for free, never that

go ahead delete if you wish

man delete this thread.

Maybe this was the wrong crowd to put my ad up

network and build support?? what the *&%^?, its deejaying, its not that serious bro, i get people calling me to dj their weddings, and i dont have to go out and perform for free, never that

go ahead delete if you wish

Well when you tired of playing the Electric Slide and scratching cuts of the Cupid Shuffle post up a little sample so we can see if you're any good.

Well when you tired of playing the Electric Slide and scratching cuts of the Cupid Shuffle post up a little sample so we can see if you're any good.

man delete this thread.

smh, peruvians & their bachata

man delete this thread.

smh, peruvians & their bachata

Would anyone like to purchase a time share? Or maybe even a waffle? Rates start at $250 per waffle. 2 waffle minimum..............

Back
Top Bottom