Lil waynes single lollipop was stolen from an up and coming artist?

YOUNG DOLLA???

%**

theres somebody out named DOLLA

and HOT DOLLA

please dont let YOUNG DOLLA get signed hahaha

Does he live somewhere near Palega Park or San Bruno ave?? Cause if he does he lives right by me
laugh.gif

hahaha acting like lolipop is some genius concept. im sure the 12 year old white kid who talks all ghetto but his parents live in a nicer house than mine in abetter neighborhood in the suburbs asking people to buy him cigs at the gas station has used this same concept of lickin a lolipop like a penis in his own"raps" actually im sure he thought the concept wasnt "street" enough and tossed it out. ridiculous.

They aren't THAT similar of songs. Weezy probably bit the concept, but obviously did it better....even though I don't like the song.

"Yea I sampled yo voice, you was using it wrong. You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song"

Originally Posted by BIGTEEZY

hahaha acting like lolipop is some genius concept. im sure the 12 year old white kid who talks all ghetto but his parents live in a nicer house than mine in a better neighborhood in the suburbs asking people to buy him cigs at the gas station has used this same concept of lickin a lolipop like a penis in his own "raps" actually im sure he thought the concept wasnt "street" enough and tossed it out. ridiculous.

you a fool for that one.
roll.gif

But on the real, cats need to stop accusin high profile cats of jackin em...even if its true. all thats gonnna happen is them gettin blackballed in theindustry.

Originally Posted by BIGTEEZY

hahaha acting like lolipop is some genius concept. im sure the 12 year old white kid who talks all ghetto but his parents live in a nicer house than mine in a better neighborhood in the suburbs asking people to buy him cigs at the gas station has used this same concept of lickin a lolipop like a penis in his own "raps" actually im sure he thought the concept wasnt "street" enough and tossed it out. ridiculous.

what the hell are you talkin about?

weezy say "call me, so i can make it juicy for ya"
laugh.gif

but naw......
jacked him for his song that's messed up tho,i'm a artist and i will personally kill somebody
if they take my songs straight up.

Back
Top Bottom